Very long labor...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, thanks everyone! Still only four babies- maybe she's done now...I guess we'll see in a few hours. Everybody's doing great, Zoe hasn't left the nest since the first kitten was born
. I'll get pics of the happy family up soon. I think baby 1 and baby 3 are girls and baby 2 and baby 4 are boys, but I'm not positive. They're all so sweet and fuzzy!

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She was huge for just 4 babies. Lol. If she does you like Baby Girl did me she might pop another one out in the next 3-8 hours (i'm not sure when she had the third but it was between 1:00am-6:00am). The second was born at 9:05pm.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, thanks everyone! They're all doing great, and I'm getting somoe pics up now. I was surprised there wasn't more too, but who knows, maybe she'll surprise us in the morning

She still hasn't left the nest, and when I tried to bring her to her food, she freaked out and ran back to her kittens
I did bring her some food, but she wasn't that interested.
Anyway, thank you everyone who has offered support to me and Zoe- it was all great!

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! How are Baby Girl's doing? You'll be seeing some peepers in a few days!

carlysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CuteKittenKat

Thanks! How are Baby Girl's doing? You'll be seeing some peepers in a few days!
I cannot believe how big they are! I swear they look like they are a week old already! Congratulations on the new kitties. I'm going to have that talk with Carly now.

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Baby Girl and her kittens are great. I can't wait for them to open their eyes. It's hard to believe they will be a week old tomorrow. She seems to be sooo happy.

I can't believe Zoe only had 4 kittens. She was so big. Lol. Did you weigh the kittens?

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, well, I'm just glad they're all so heathy and cute!
The creams are oranges I'm pretty sure, just light orange. And let me tell you, that tabby girl has qiute the sttitude already! She screams loudly at anything, pushes all her siblings away for milk, and she can move pretty quick already!
And of course, she was the one that was blocking everyone's way when Zoe was in labour

Anyway, I'm getting more pics of them up now!