Uregent Request for prayer for Blondiecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update, Carla. Such a trying time for all of you.
Many prayers and thoughts coming your way. Cathi, come on sweetie -- show 'em you can do it.
Lots of love to all of you.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carla,

Thank you so much for clarifying and for posting an update. All of you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Please take care of yourself, Carla, and the same for Ken and the rest of the family. Thank you so much for letting us know what is going on. Cathi and all of you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
My condolences to you and your husbands family.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to your husband's family and you

Do take care of yourself, Carla!

Cathi's strong and she's going to show those Drs that she'll beat anything!

Sending continued ultra strong Health, Strength and Recovery }}}VIBES{{{ to Cathi
and many Strength and Calm }}}VIBES{{{ to you and your family!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry that you're suffering more sadness in your life at the moment Carla. My condolences to you and your family.

Continued vibes for Cathi - I hope that her fever settles down soon and she can put all her energies into getting better then

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you for the update. I'm still praying for Cathi, you and your family. Condolences on the death in your husband family.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Carla, more grief is the last thing your family needs right now
. I am so sorry for what your husband's family is now going through on top of Cathi's plight. My continued prayers go to your family right now...COME ON CATHI!!!!!

middletown

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
From My house to yours

All our prayers and thoughts of comfort for you and yours at this time.

I hope your furrbabies keep you secure during this emotionally stressful time.

God Bless.
Ric

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just now seen this thread. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. Miracles can happen, don't let the doctors make you think they can't.
A good friend of mine was in a horrible car accident and was in a coma for about 3 days, the clouding on his brain was so bad the doctor told his family to gather up all his loved ones to come say goodbye. After three days the clouding on his brain vanished completely--the doctors couldn't even explain why. He woke up and was out of the hospital and feeling fine a few days later. He had no permanent injuries and now has a baby boy, 4 years later.

Anything can happen!!! I've seen the power of prayer work before, especially on this board, and I believe it can work again.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by spideycat

As of 4:30 Cathi still has not opened her eyes the brain doc said if she didn't open them to day that it was not good. I think that this doc is pigeon holing Cathi tring to say that everybody reacts the same with simalar problems I think Cathi needs more time before we give up all hope so keep those vibs and prayers coming.

P.s. I don't trust these Doctors in thomasville.
My DF knows a woman who was in a coma for months after a car accident. Not only did she wake up well, but she remembered what music my DF played for her. Miracles happen!

More prayers for Cathi.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carla, I'm so sorry you have more sadness in your life.
to you and your husband's family.

A continuous stream of vibes coming Cathi's way. Come on Cathi!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update Carla! Don't give up hope yet! Something big and good must be on the horizon for your family! I pray for Cathi whenever she comes to mind, which has been several times per day at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.