Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha!!! It's 4.20am over here and I'm not gonna sleep until this is over - go for broke, Skittles!!!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee this was EASY! Now if she gets out or you dont spay her, just remember the fun you have had with THIS litter!

(evil grin)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#10 and #11 are like stuck..... I see both cords and looks ike 1 placenta #11 is really tiny it fell out

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might be a good idea to call your vet, get an extra set of hands there to help you.

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YAY!!
What a great event to come home to! I've been thinking about you both the past few days and sending good vibes your way...! I'm so sorry to hear about the stillborns...but they are at peace now.
You're both doing such an awesome job! congrats again and THANK YOU Skittles for finally giving in and letting them out, lol. I can't wait to see some pics! Sending lots of love your way!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

#10 and #11 are like stuck..... I see both cords and looks ike 1 placenta #11 is really tiny it fell out
Don't give up on a runt! Lady with the Poodle pups ALMOST gave up on her runt and he has turned out to be the healthiest and smartest!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#11 is gone am sure of it even looks deformed a little trying to suck but mouth looks weird like a hole....

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear of # 9 not doing so well. Im concerned for this green stuff you have been mentioning,,,im sure you will be calling the vet after your all through...perhaps she needs an antibiotic to prevent post birth infection.....
I know you will have to worry about that later....maybe you should save something to show the vet?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

#11 is gone am sure of it even looks deformed a little trying to suck but mouth looks weird like a hole....
Mouth is trying to suck? So it's still alive?

How about #10??? Did that one arrive okay?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#11 i was going to suck the mouth and nose but there is a hole in it and kitten is cold... I tried to get Skittle to do it but she tossed this one away fast...

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Description sounds like it may have a cleft palate.

Status
Not open for further replies.