Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yes a normally formed still born you would but one that is ALOT smaller than the others and not formed right wouldn't do much good to do it on. Some kittens are just not meant to be born expecially with such a large litter I am sure some didnt' get what they needed.

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

am doing the best I can she is birthing so fast and trying to count placintas.... They where green sacks of yujck..
YOUR DOING GREAT JENNY!! HANG IN THERE!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think both Skittles and Jenny are doing a WONDERFUL job and doing what needs to be done.

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior67

I think both Skittles and Jenny are doing a WONDERFUL job and doing what needs to be done.
Me too! I think were all just trying to give her reminders and support in case you get caught up in the moment and get nervous....me, I will forget EVERYTHING AND JUST STAND AND STARE! EEEEK!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just was reading about raw food diets for cats, thinking, "Hmmm...wondered if Skittles got her memo from me," and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! The moment has finally come!!!! No c-section for this woman!!!! Keep up the good work, Skittles and Momof3!!!!!

(I'm sorry about the stillborns...it isn't too surprising, and try hard not to feel too badly...it's sad, but it's to be expected when Skittles was carrying so many kittens)

GREAT JOB, GIRLS!!!!

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pombina said:
I agree Jenny you are doing a fantastic job. You are looking after her so well she's really lucky.

Sleeves has been waiting for weeks for this day, here it is and he's fallen asleep watching the updates!
Thats adorable! I LOVE ORANGE CATS!YEH SKITTLES!

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just was reading about raw food diets for cats, thinking, "Hmmm...wondered if Skittles got her memo from me," and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! The moment has finally come!!!! No c-section for this woman!!!! Keep up the good work, Skittles and Momof3!!!!!

(I'm sorry about the stillborns...it isn't too surprising, and try hard not to feel too badly...it's sad, but it's to be expected when Skittles was carrying so many kittens)

GREAT JOB, GIRLS!!!!
THERE YOU ARE! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU! IM ALSO WONDERING WHERE IS PODWADER? HOPES SHE GETS IN SOON!

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

#7 is trouble a lot of pushing....
Maybe just seems like trouble cause the others were so fast....up to 10 or 15 minutes ok I think....momma losing a little energy?
Praying for #7 right now.. push skittles push!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, here I am, nose pressed against my monitor!!!!!!!

Hope #7 is coming along okay...don't be nervous, Momof3!!!! You're doing great! Have that vet on speed-dial if you need him! Deep breaths!!!! 4 babies already!!! Woo-hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momof3cats&kids

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OH wow! Been runnning around all day and just got home. Decided to check on Skittles and YAY YAY YAY!!
She's finally decided to push those babies out!

Sorry to hear about the still borns but I'm sure it was meant to be. Good luck on the rest of the delivery Skittles and Jenny.... Oh and remember to breathe!! You too Jenny!!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is any part of #7 visible? Can you see him/her peeking out at all?

Skittles, it's okay sweetie!!!! We know you're tired!

Don't panic, Momof3...she may be taking a little break. That was a record number of kitties in that short amount of time. If she is contracting for more than 20 minutes of so, it will be time to call the vet. Don't worry!!!! Everything will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.