Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was sure she was going to have them last night or early this morning .....
I have to leave in an hour for a dog show.... should be home this evening though.... wonder how many pages of Skittles updates I'll have to catch up on?

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WATCH THIS SPACE!!! It is gonna be a kitten fest on here today, skittles is gonna go into overdrive,I can feel it in my bones!!!

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok Skittles, today has got to be the day, I am off from work, but I have things to do-so you need to get this done and EVERYONE can breathe a big sigh of relief. Arwen is looking for little "playmates"!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skittles Addict LuckyGirl reporting for duty!!!

How is her majesty feeling this morning?!

How is Momof3 doing today? Hopefully you got some ZZZ's
last night! Or maybe you were up all night with crying kittens?!

How are the boys holding up with all your attention going to Princess Skittles?

Well, it's Friday and everyone in my office leaves at 12 today (all but me
) so I'll be Skittles watching extra closely!!! Have a great holiday everyone!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't really posted in this thread yet but I have been watching it closely and keeping up! Now I am getting impatient with little miss Skittles!! We want the kittens already!! Please Skittles!! We want to see how adorable and healthy they are!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 7:40 am and no babies I did contact the emergency vet at 3am and she feels in 48 hours there will be kittens. I am going nuts I told her that.. She said try to just treat her like she wasn't pregnant... Even said do not keep checking on her let her be but keep my ears open.... Yes she does have little contractions and it is ok and actually good in case they are big or breech.. She also said she can go to 70 days but her litter size makes it worrisome.... She said that the kittens all might be a little underweight because the nutrition has to be shared so the chances of big babies are doubtful. I told her everything she was doing and she said yep she is really getting ready. I told her about the outside and she feels she wants to queen outside not inside..But she can only hold out so long..So I am suppose to wait it out...She said as long as she is eating, drinking if need be or using the powder room (she calls it that)
then really right now it is a waiting game... I am to update my vet in the morning when office opens...It open at 8 but Dr Clark is in at 9 so I might have to talk to Dr Neal...

etcrame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What is she having in the way of discharge now? Is there any color to it? Is it watery? Is it blood tinged?

And how are you feeling this morning?

leah71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i just checked Utah time! or got my 11 yo computer literate son to...its around 8 a.m there May26 (27th here in Australia now).... maybe Moms not here because little Skittles is in labor! *fingers crossed* 8 kittens on the way i reckon

leah71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
doh! Mom! you are here! lol im on my way to bed...its just gone midnite and i've turned into a pumpkin..

I actually had dreams about kittens last night in the little bit of sleep i caught ... havei been here too much? lol..i can still remember bits but will spare u the details lol ..maybe they are coming May26th!!! all by themselves!!

Nite Mom, Skittles & co..i have to go and find spare space on my bed seeing as her ladyship and lordship have taken over lol

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skittles m'dear, you are sooo ready to pop - please, please, please deliver soon!!!!

etcrame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwww, poor Skittles is soooooo big! She is gonna be so relieved to have them babies outta there! I hope she will be able to keep up with all of them and get enough rest.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Skittlets yet!?

I seriously had a dream last night that she had them!

Come on Skittles - you have to have them today between the hours of 8AM and 5PM - I wont be able to check on you til Monday night!

I can't believe she has not had them yet - thats insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.