Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newfostermom

I cant help it....I had to check back...took a shower and got seperation anxiety!
LOL I am going to check in 5 min everyone..

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I also did her temp it was 99.2 so it is still good. She seems to be working it LOL

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not going off the temp but I think I will keep checking it so that way I will know how she is doing...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to try to get a lot of naps in... I have till Thur for her to get the job done.. SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH MOM SAID SO
Sike myself up lol...

amy jo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live in Rochester NY in a 2 bedroom apartment.
I have been watching this, and every time I get ready to post there are a ton of new ones to read. Skittles is the most famous mother-to-be I know. I hope that she has these babies soon for her sake and yours. You must be exhausted by now, poor thing, and she must be tired and very sore. Keep the faith and we will all be waiting, watching and sending good will and great birth vibes.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I will sleep the first 6 weeks after and miss there newborn stages LOL

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait until they are all running around like elephants, then see how much sleep you get

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok I need something to happen soon! LOL Gotta watch 24, then get to bed at a decent time tonight. LOL

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just got caught up too. It's nice to come on here and see how Skittles is progressing. She's definitely in the process of having those kittens, I'd say. I had a horrible day at school!!!! My kiddos were AWFUL (it's Monday...it's to be expected)...and Skittles still hasn't had any kiddos yet! Skittles, you are not the only one having a bad day, girl! Still sending those kitten vibes via the ethernet!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my gosh! i had to start on like page 59 and get caught up! geeze that took a long time. i was thinking about how i wanted to get home and check on Skittles while i was in the middle of my latin final (105% by the way
). how is she doing?

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Since Ethel had her kittens (4 every half hour for a total of 2 hours) I thought that was what happened! I had no idea that it would take this long. Call me naive! I had never been through this before. She would have one and get it all cleaned up and I would put it to the side and then the next one would come. I had no clue as to how lucky I was! I am glad that I didn't know all this!

Skittles! I thought by now something would have happened! Get working girl. When those boys get home it will be too noisy and distracting and she might put off until tomorrow!

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LisaB917

Since Ethel had her kittens (4 every half hour for a total of 2 hours) I thought that was what happened! I had no idea that it would take this long. Call me naive! I had never been through this before. She would have one and get it all cleaned up and I would put it to the side and then the next one would come. I had no clue as to how lucky I was! I am glad that I didn't know all this!

Skittles! I thought by now something would have happened! Get working girl. When those boys get home it will be too noisy and distracting and she might put off until tomorrow!
oooooooooooh NO NO NO! Bite your tail!! Sheeesh! LOL!
..............Havent heard from momof3 in at least a half hour.... whats Skittles doing?......Still having contractions? Hope so!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i know a song the gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes...

i know a song the gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes...

i'm trying to h elp pass time. is it working? whats that i hear? encore? ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.