Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She does lick her lips lol she is drinking all signs that he said are good.... That she is pregressing at her own pace.

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a party at 6:00, I hope she doesn't have them while I'm away, But then again She'll probably still be having them for a while.....

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cookandcompany

I have a party at 6:00, I hope she doesn't have them while I'm away, But then again She'll probably still be having them for a while.....
DOnt say that she has to have them soon lol

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am betting she will go tonight, sorry! LOL But she seems to be progressing slowly. Will you kids come to home after school or are they going to your moms?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will come here and I will lock Skittles up. RIght now I can put her in my room with the door open she is fine. She has hid in my room for over a year this is her room only and she will let everyone know that. She rules this room and you do not enter it unless you are me
I plan to shut the door and leave her be...

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Missy had a such a short labour, I wouldn't have been able to stand it if she was like poor Skittles

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Missymotus,..... were you watching her this closely?......Maybe you didnt notice some of these changes? Just curious.....not saying it's a bad thing to watch, just wondering if sometimes things seem like they went quickly, but actually were proegressing over a day or two also?

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newfostermom

Missymotus,..... were you watching her this closely?......Maybe you didnt notice some of these changes? Just curious.....not saying it's a bad thing to watch, just wondering if sometimes things seem like they went quickly, but actually were proegressing over a day or two also?
I think that is most likely the case, any cat I watched closely seemed to take forever and fool me over and over again, drove me crazy. LOL When I was more relaxed and let nature take it's course there was less agonizing wait involved. LOL

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newfostermom

We watched her closely, new her date of conception so were counting the days. We saw the babies move etc. but she never stopped eating , didn't sleep more or any of that.

She was sitting on my lap, her stomach was still. She went and ate, then went to her favourite sleeping place, sat for 10 minutes meowed once and gave birth to 5 kittens in 1 hour.

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ohmygosh that is fast! And encouraging! I'm waiting for Patches to pop any time now too...I'll hope for that.......of course, I'm watching her like a hawk! My husband laughs because I have a cat with kittens, and a cat due any minute, and I cant stop thinking about Skittles! (my two mommy cats are fosters)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is using the litter again alot so I am going to take the laptop to the livingroom and stay there and peek in every hr to give a update ok......Maybe she will do something. I do have to watch her because it is a big litter... Only trouble is she wants me with her 24/7...

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thats a good idea! If she goes into heavier labor she may let you know too!
I know you said she likes her time too. Maybe she'll sleep a little and wake up in heavy labor!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope so because she is right back to covering her litter and food which she did not start doing till yesterday..

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok well I have to go get some things done in my house. heheee.

But will check back in about an hour to see what is going on.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok miss Skittles
I have to go home now, but when I come back tommorow you better have skittlets, ok?
take care

Status
Not open for further replies.