Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of sleep, I better hop into bed myself. I've got to teach some kids tomorrow bright and early!

Anyway, the best of luck to you and Skittles tonight. I am thrilled for both of you! It will be okay, and within the next 36 hours or so, she'll be a proud new meowmy, and you a proud grand-meowmy!!!!

Take care!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She hit the send key on the board LOL and caps lock... Her purr is funny but I only heard it 2x in the last 45 min to hour. it was purrrrrrrr then like 4 or 5 pur fast then slowed all way down.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I best get to bed soon! hope she waits to have them till i am awake again. LOL

but for her sake hope she has them while i am sleeping.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked and I see her vulva is closed. She is breathing a tad heavier then usual.. She is playful a few sec then goes to cleaning herself..

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree with pondwader, after seeing the video, she looks like she is further along, it could continue going slow, but it could speed up and her deliver very soon.
I didn't even see the entire video, and I could tell she is having fairly strong contractions, just from her body behavior.
Start keeping an eye on her whiskers now, when you see this go forward, it usually means she will push a baby out very quickly after that.
Good luck, it won't be long. Is today her 65th day?

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's definitely breathing hard and looking not-so-comfy.

I hope its soon for both her sake and yours!
She's huuuuuuuge, poor kitty.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly have no clue what day it is lol I think 62 Vet said longer. I am just going by the last day outside If I go by ultrasound I think it is 60 so not much of a differeance...

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After reading about the cat who had 14 kittens, you might want to be prepared in case one doesn't make it. Somewhere where the kids won't find it if they wake up and you are elbow deep in delivery.

I know it's not pleasant to think about but when Ethel gave birth, especially since the first one was breech, I was terrified of that.

Hopefully all will go perfectly but better be prepared. I have learned that when you plan you rarely need them!

I am going to go read for awhile and see if I can stay awake a little longer!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am prepared for that. Not to be rude I have a shoe box read so they will never guess. I am trying to look at her whiskers but she keeps rolling all over she rolled off the bed earlier. She has energy...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hate to go, but bed time is calling.
I hope you do ok, and there are people who can help if you need it! Love to Skittles!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I turned all lights out and got the flash light and cameras ready. I am going to try to take a catnap. She is still having them cause she paws me every 20 min and stays put a few sec then lets go and plays. Or eats...

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok well if they are about 20 min apart sounds like it may be a bit till she starts active labor. LOL

I best get some sleep! gotta be up in about 7 hrs if my kids dont' wake me before that. Hope to see some GREAT news when I get up or maybe after so I can follow it all.

GL tonight!

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well it's 1:40 am for me so I suppose I should go to bed... I'm betting you wake up to kittens in the am though.... (of course we've probably jinxed it now and she'll wait a few more days LOL)

corie may

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anything new with Skittles yet? This is soo exciting. Hopefully she's having them now!!! Go Skittles Go!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.