Update on Dad

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cathi my heart goes out to you and to your family. That is the toughest decision that anyone will ever have to make in their lives.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry you had to make such a decision, but I am glad you were strong enough as a family to make it.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Cathi- I'm so sorry about the decision my thoughts and prayers go out to your family! Lots of love and *Hugs*

Stay strong and we're always here for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dad died today at 4:50pm. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. It was hard but he went with no pain this was a comfort to us all. Thankfully we all got to say our goodbyes to him before he was taken off of everything. We will be making the funeral arrangements tomorrow.

It was a long struggle for Dad but I know he will be keeping watch over us all. Dad we will miss your loving embrace and the sound of your laughter. WE
LOVE YOU DAD

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so so so sorry Cathi. May he rest on the wings of the angels.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sit here with swollen eyes and a very heavy heart this morning. I know that Dad is in a much better place free from his pain. I hope this pain will ease for all of the family, but we all are glad to know that he is not suffering anymore.

Thank you to all
from me and the whole family.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang it! I knew I was missing something yesterday! I just now read this thread and I admit to sharing your tears and sorrow Cathi.....will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi, I am so sorry to hear this. This is such a hard desicion to make. My family is facing similar desicion with my granny, to take her fluids away.

Your Dad has been so very ill, and it´s good that he doesn´t need to suffer anymore.

I am so sorry for you loss, I send you and your family my deepest sympathy.

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you Cathi...crying makes the healing process that much quicker. Cry me a river.

:angel2:

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi-

I was just thinking about your dad last night. . . . thinking back to how long it has been since you last updated us about his progress. I had a feeling that it would be a long difficult journey. . . . to get him back on his feet. I had no idea he was doing so poorly. I just read your thread with a heavy heart.
My sympathy to you and your family in this most difficult time.
May your dad be at peace now. Take care.

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Cathi, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. (((((HUGS))))) You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.