TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cathi,

Although, at such a time as this,
There's little one can do,
I hope it helps in some small way,
To know I'm thinking of you!

May the angels watch over you and your family each day.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is now your angel looking down over you. I am so sorry for your loss. I will prayer for comfort to be sent to you and your family!

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cathi,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{{{{{{{Cathi}}}}}}} I am SO sorry about the loss of your father and I want to extend my condolences to you and your family.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi, I'm so very sorry! I wish I were there to give you a hug & a soft shoulder to cry on. Just let me know if you need anything, ok? Even if it's just an email pouring out your pain or just to chit chat, don't hesitate to get a hold of me.

Many hugs to you Sweetie & take care of yourself.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi, I just saw this now. I am so sorry for your loss... I can't even imagine. I'll be keeping you and the rest of your family in my thoughts.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi, I just realized that I didn't include your family in my hugs & prayers. I know that you're brother's a member on the board (Spideycat), please give him my condolences. I'm so sorry!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Cathi, I just realized that I didn't include your family in my hugs & prayers. I know that you're brother's a member on the board (Spideycat), please give him my condolences. I'm so sorry!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Thank you Shell, Spideycat and Kitty Warden are both family, my sister and brother and we all thank you for your heartfelt sentiments. We thank all of the TCS members for their sentiments as well.

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Shell and every body else for all the hugs and good vibes we are hanging in there one day at atime.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Cathi I am so very sorry to hear this! I just sent you a PM a little while ago asking how he was doing because I had not yet read this thread. I should have checked here first. I was gone for a couple weeks because of my surgery and didn't know. I am so very sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers!!!! (and your family as well) **HUGS**