Underwear questions

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, I've almost forgotten what to do if somebody on TCS doesn't provide the answer!
No, I just Googled it, and apparently, French knickers are what we used to call tap pants. I used to wear those when I was young and cute! I had some that were made of pretty handkerchief linen with embroidery... very feminine.

Ah, to be 22 again...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a Victorias Secret girl all the way
I like their silky low rise bikini's the best. They're amazing and never cut into your skin!!! I also like low rise bikinis, thongs (of course!), v-strings, very sexy collection, secret embrace collection, hip huggers, boy shorts, uhhhh yeah the list goes on- if it's from VS...chances are i will like it
i'm also a lingera nut! And their bras are great!
(secret embrace wireless ones are my fav!)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Crikey i just googled them too, some of them look down right illigal!!!

And i just realised i have a few pairs like that somewhere lol!

angi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the process of moving from So. CA to So. WI!!
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I have some they I might be embarrassed about. For certain days of the month. But mostly mine are cute and newer. I like to buy cute undies!
Same here!

I find thongs comfortable. I also like really lacey or mesh type panties. Although, I've had problems sticking my thumbnail through them.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wear a thong almost exclusivly. I only were bikini at that TOM. My DH knows not to touch me when I put the bikinis on. I usually sleep in the nude but when I am awake I have thongs on. I only have one pair that I call my stripper pair because they have snaps on the side straps, so every time I try to go to the bathroom or anything they come completly undone. I made the mistake of wearing them today, not fun at work
. I do own a few pairs of boy short types, those are some of the most comphy things I own, they are like pajamas. The only thing I don't like is panty lines. Thats why I wear thongs.