Underwear questions

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I have some they I might be embarrassed about. For certain days of the month. But mostly mine are cute and newer. I like to buy cute undies!

I totally second that!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like VS cotton briefs and I keep the ratty ones for TOM, and sometimes go commando. It all depends on my mood.

Do you whistle if you fart while wearing thongs?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I always get Australian Bonds 100% cotton bikini briefs. They're the sort of undies that you feel like you're not wearing any
Whenever we go back home I stock up on the brightest colours I can find
Yep those are the best and I love the bright colours

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

Yep those are the best and I love the bright colours
I've got a tonne of Antz Pantz, i love getting the cheeky message ones. Noe one could tell if i walk out of the house dressed head to toe in black and wearing bright undies

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I never paid much attention to buying underwear. I always bought the cheapo packs of like 4 pairs for $8.99 or whatever from Walmart. Well it started to bug me that they always seemed to fall apart in the washer and just got holey really fast. I remembered my best friend back in high school stole a pair of Victoria's Secret underwear for all our friends for Valentine's Day on year (she was quite the delinquent). Those underwear lasted FOREVER. So I went out one day to Victoria's Secret and bought some new undies 5 for $25, mostly bikini, some low rise and extremely expensive for me, but ya know, those underwear last forever!
You get what you pay for! Same can be said for most clothing.

Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I like VS cotton briefs and I keep the ratty ones for TOM, and sometimes go commando. It all depends on my mood.

Do you whistle if you fart while wearing thongs?
OMG! I can't believe you said that. No, and actually, I find that if they fit right and the back of them are thin enough they are quite comfortable. I actually can't feel the backs of them.

So, for all those who go comando... aren't jeans uncomfortable?!

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I've always wondered that too!
I usually wear french knickers, which i took to mean 'other'. The cheapest underwear I own is a $2 primark thong, but usually mine are about... $5 each i guess. I get lots from topshop.
My most expensive underwear was a present and cost about $100

I think the complete set came to $250, and when i got it i was so shocked it killed my shopping urge for about a month!

I've just realised i sound like i have such expensive taste! Underwear is my secret sin. Way too much money goes on it, because i feel better when i'm wearing really nice underwear, so i figure its worth it.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

LOL!
that's too funny.

i like VS cotton panties. a couple different styles. i don't like that they changed the elastic bands, but i still am not happy with any other brand. speaking of which...isn't it almost time for the semi-annual sale?
YES, I believe it is! Time for the Bath and Body Works one as well!!!

I wear VS Bikinis. Older and cheaper for TOM

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can do a whole load of laundry just with my underwear.....is that bad???
I'm a bit of an addict!!!! My boyfriend thinks it's rediculous
he helps with laudry.

I wear everything but mostly try to stick to bikini because they are they are the cutest healthy type of underwear to wear, oh and the super girly boy shorts. I buy mine at Rue 21 because they are only $.99 a peice!!! Anytime I go to the mall, not that often, I buy at least 5-10 new pairs. How can you beat a dollar per panty?!!!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im voting for commando..I cant stand underwear and only wear really cute stuff when I wanna get in Daves pants...lol..I just cant stand wedgies and I always seem to find the undies that are addicted to buttcracks. But if I wear any its always something super cute with cartoons or something on them. I have like 20 pairs of spongebob and cheshire cat undies..I dont even know why I buy them but they are so cute I couldnt resist!! LOL!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

No jeans, Levi's men's, loose fit walking length cargo shorts or sweats.
If I simply must put on girlie clothes, then I wear the Hane's Perfect Panty, I actually love them and they are pretty darned invisible under nice clothes.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked "bikini," but I really should have selected "other." I wear whatever works with the outfit I'm wearing. Now that I'm losing weight, I'm rediscovering the joys of pretty panties. I don't consider myself typically girly-girl, but panties ... I just like have frilly, lacy things.

On the other hand, I must carefully guard my underwear, as a certain dark brown tabby likes to steal them and then wear them on his head. No names mentioned, of course, but there's a picture of the panty-thief in my signature ...
(Alas, no actual photographic evidence of him "caught in the act." He's always well-behaved when the cameras come out.)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
usually, i wear Hanes cotton boy shorts... but they're women's underwear, not men's. they look just like mens, with the y-front & all, but there's no hole. very comfy!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm quite shocked about all the people who don't wear any! I thought it was a rarity, but I guess I was mis-informed.

I've got to tell you, the worst day of my life was the day I decided not to wear underwear. I was just so uncomfortable all day, not to mention the first time I went to the bathoom, I pulled down my pants and was like "dear god, who stole my underwear?!?!?" when they weren't there like normal.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wear bikini underwear for the most part, but I wear all the other kinds too at atimes..
I wouldnt be embarrased if paramedics saw me in my underwear...

Just a story to share with that though, back in December my mom was driving in her beloved Caddy to work (boy she put alot of money into that car...) and she was driving only 40 because the roads were bad, and it was early in the morning so it was black out, plus there was fog. So a terrible day to drive 1 1/2 hour to work in. Though there wasnt any snow at the time..
Anyway, a Percheron Draft horse had gotten loose, and couldnt see either (andd this horse was black). And if anyone knows what kind of horse this is, they are HUGE. I mean its 6 ft to the shoulder, and weighs 2500 lbs. So she didnt see the horse, and the horse didnt see her, and she hit it right it the butt. It completly totalled her car. There was even the horses butt print.The
owner had to come out in the wee hours of the morning and shoot because it broke its back. Which was sooo sad because he loved that horse so much.. Then while they were waitingfor the ambulences to come. My mom called me, and bygod this early in the morning i was sleeping, and I had had a terrible night of sleep already. So when i heard that phone ring i was ticked. But i just let it ring, and then it kept ringing and ringing because theperson kept calling back, so i went over there and answered the phone (all the way across the house) and boy i sure gave the person a piece of my mind, and then i found out it was my mom.
And of course she couldnt have said it bluntly or anything, it was "Bethany, I've just been in a car accident, can you send your step-dad to come and pick me up?", and of course being barley awake I about passed out. But did call my stepdad...
So now on to the main point of the story (sorry for my rambling) when the paramedics came in the ambulence, and my mom wasnt hurt up too bad (thank god) th ough they rushed her to the hospital. When they got there they cut off her brand new scrubs (which arent too cheap), plus the day before she had went to VS and got a brand new bra and underwear, that were expensive also. So when they put her on the table after cutting of the scrubs, t hey cut off her BRA and her UNDERWEAR. (still noone knows why they did it) And the whole time she was telling them not too. I mean i bet she was poed, she sure was afterwards telling us about it. Can you just imagine though?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a big fan of nice undies. At last count, I have 65 pairs of knickers.
I think I might have a problem....
I just love wearing cute panties, even though it's only DH who gets to see them, it still makes me feel good. And you need a big selection to go with every outfit.
I'm surprised too by how many people go commando. I only do that at night in my jammies, it just wouldn't feel right out in public!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keisha, if the paramedics tried to cut off my expensive new lingerie, they would've needed medical attention!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I just love wearing cute panties, even though it's only DH who gets to see them, it still makes me feel good.
Hey, no one sees mine, but I still feel better when they're cute. My best days are when I have on a co-ordinating top/bottom set. That's when I know I'm going to have a good day.