Tuxedo Cats ;)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

I am really beginning to think that Ruby as got some Persian ancestry , she's got that same stocky short legged body that you see in Persian cats.

And her tail is just going mental bushy 
Ruby reminds me so much of Hiro and Button. They both have huge paws and thick stocky legs and that lovely thick tail too.

She's really grown, hasn't she? How old is she now?

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
 She could be their long lost cousin!

Can you imagine all the swishing and sashaying around that would go on if ever all three of them got together?
It's amazing they could almost be from the same litter if they didn't live thousands of miles apart and on different Islands

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Aw, Phantom looks so cute in his little Santa hat.

This is my latest addition to the black and white boys club. I found him wandering around with some of my TNR cats a few days ago and decided he was way too small to be outside. He's so friendly, I think he must have been dumped.

He hasn't got a name yet.

View media item 317787

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this number 23? He's a lucky boy to have found his way to you (which was no coincidence I'm sure) and he's adorable. :heart4:
he's gorgeous. Another addition to the family! I thought you'd finished adopting! Still you're quite right. Too small to stay outside. How old do you think he is? Enjoy.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Is this number 23? He's a lucky boy to have found his way to you (which was no coincidence I'm sure) and he's adorable. 
he's gorgeous. Another addition to the family! I thought you'd finished adopting! Still you're quite right. Too small to stay outside. How old do you think he is? Enjoy.

Yes, he is number 23.

I was supposed to up to my limit at 20, but I couldn't leave him outside. I think he's around 4 months old, way to young to be out on his own. He blood tested negative for all the nasties and he's on medicine for his cold. Apart from a bit of a runny nose he's fine. I think I'll be able to re-home him as he's so healthy and friendly

mary podgorny

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

My new 14-week-old kitten, Tuxie. I know, I know. My mother named her against my better judgment. I had a whole list of unique, one-of-a-kind potential names, but her completely unique, never been thought of before name is Tux!

The first two pictures are the very first time I saw her; the local PetCo was hosting her along with several other cats from a local private rescue group. She won me over with her sweet nature and the adorable panda paws. She seemed so lethargic that I thought she was anemic, but apparently she's very easily bored and was getting depressed being cooped up in a store. She immediately perked up as soon as we got her home.  

Reaching out her paw to me so I could pet her. Totally won my heart.

Something caught her attention; perfect photo op.

Tuxie playing with a Christmas ball. It is SO hard to get clear pictures of her! She's not overly hyper for her age at all, but when she's moving, she moves fast! I forgot how quick kittens are & how short the attention span! She loves to study things though, too. Her first experience with a laser toy, she almost started to chase it, but she stopped herself and studied it for a minute or so before finally giving into her instincts to chase. Would be a scary trait if she were a different cat, but she loves to please & follow the rules... at least for now. :-)

Hanging out on the Christmas tree skirt, taking a quick bath...

I think this is her official Christmas portrait this year. 

She loves to hang out in my lap. Also on my shoulder, as close to my face as possible. Cutie pie!

It's been only a couple of weeks and I'm already loving this new kitty! 

Last edited: