Tuxedo Cats ;)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love black and white cats , I have a real soft spot for them.
I've always found them to be among the sweetest natured and most intelligent of cats.
My Ruby is my second black and white she is such a character , she cracks me up everyday with her antics :rbheart:
Beautiful cat!

sleepingtuxedo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So happy I found this thread. I saved a tuxedo kitten from the streets after he was abandoned by his mom. He was feral and aggressive, but I turned him into a total lap cat that loves nothing more than to just curl up next to me and sleep. He even sleeps with me at night. And one of the main reasons my mom let me keep him is because he's the only cat that I haven't had an allergic reaction to. That and he's so sweet and adorable that he won over even my cat hating grandmother. Here are a few pictures of him growing up
That was when I first got him, he's cross eyed and has a heart pattern on his chest
My cat and his new best friend getting some rest after a day of playing around (yes, that's a rabbit, a rabbit that has taught that kitten everything there is to know about playing nice with others)
The one and only time he got along with this rabbit
Um...yeah. He's a weird cat.
Even to this day, he is still best friends with my rabbit. Oh, almost forgot. The cats name is Dimitri and the black rabbit is Midnight. The fat brown and white rabbit was Willow, but she has sadly passed away.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's great to see people champion Black and Black and White cats.

They really are beautiful intelligent cats , everyone who loves cats should consider giving one a home

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Ruby's getting big, isn't she? How old is she now?
She is about 7 and half month old now.

She's had an amazing growth spurt after been spayed a month ago.

One minute she was a kitten and now she looks pretty much like an adult cat.

She's making a lovely cat really friendly towards both my other cats and she loves people , she all over them like a rash, never had such a sociable cat