Tumour near windpipe - terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Precious. You did absolutely everything that you could for her given this rare and extreme condition. The hardest is probably letting them go when the time comes, and you did that for her as well. She knows how much you loved her and that you were trying to insure her comfort and quality of life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so so much for all of your kind words and heartfelt responses and for how quickly they’ve come through.

if I can ask anything of anyone on here, I most certainly don’t feel its my right to ask, but can I please say that if you are religious please say a prayer, if you drink please raise a toast, if you light candles please light one, if you do anything to acknowledge the passing of a soul and to speed it to wherever you believe it goes, then please do that for my beautiful Precious tonight or whatever time of day it is for you, I would very much appreciate it ❤

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you so so much for all of your kind words and heartfelt responses and for how quickly they’ve come through.

if I can ask anything of anyone on here, I most certainly don’t feel its my right to ask, but can I please say that if you are religious please say a prayer, if you drink please raise a toast, if you light candles please light one, if you do anything to acknowledge the passing of a soul and to speed it to wherever you believe it goes, then please do that for my beautiful Precious tonight or whatever time of day it is for you, I would very much appreciate it ❤
Done, I assure you, and it is definitely within your rights to ask such a free, simple request. :hugs:
I am so sorry to hear this sad update. I literally did a search for this thread a few days ago, wondering if there had been any updates and I was hoping that no news was good news. I am happy, however, that she did not deteriorate so rapidly that her passing was unpleasant, and that you don't have to live with that picture of her in distress in your mind. I absolutely know how hard that feeling is, and the comfort I have is knowing that things were going to get very bad, and I was able to spare them of that fear and that pain.
Hugs to you. And I'm sure Precious is making so many friends tonight in the place, I believe, they gather as they wait for us to join them someday.

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Done, I assure you, and it is definitely within your rights to ask such a free, simple request. :hugs:
I am so sorry to hear this sad update. I literally did a search for this thread a few days ago, wondering if there had been any updates and I was hoping that no news was good news. I am happy, however, that she did not deteriorate so rapidly that her passing was unpleasant, and that you don't have to live with that picture of her in distress in your mind. I absolutely know how hard that feeling is, and the comfort I have is knowing that things were going to get very bad, and I was able to spare them of that fear and that pain.
Hugs to you. And I'm sure Precious is making so many friends tonight in the place, I believe, they gather as they wait for us to join them someday.
Thank you so much.

it was no news was good news for a while there and if you asked me two weeks ago I would’ve said that I thought we had a few months left. But when she started to struggle jumping to places that were a breeze a few days earlier, it became apparent that things were progressing faster than it seemed ok the surface.

I must say we enjoyed much more time with her than I ever imagined when she was diagnosed and she was in good health for almost the entirety of that time and I’ll be forever grateful for that.

I’ll also be forever grateful for the support, guidance and care I’ve received from this community throughout a very difficult time.
:redheartpump:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you so much.

it was no news was good news for a while there and if you asked me two weeks ago I would’ve said that I thought we had a few months left. But when she started to struggle jumping to places that were a breeze a few days earlier, it became apparent that things were progressing faster than it seemed ok the surface.

I must say we enjoyed much more time with her than I ever imagined when she was diagnosed and she was in good health for almost the entirety of that time and I’ll be forever grateful for that.

I’ll also be forever grateful for the support, guidance and care I’ve received from this community throughout a very difficult time.
:redheartpump:
I remember feeling the exact same way about Levi, and Tag too. They both seemed to be doing so well, despite the scary diagnosis, and as a friend of mine has said..."they're good, until they're not." This community is wonderful during these times, because people here "get it" and aren't afraid to show support and compassion. :hugs:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the first time I saw this thread. As i continued reading i was hoping everything was going to end in the facet that My Precious was still doing well.. 😪
I am so very sorry about your beautiful little baby. She must have had the best last couple months with her hooman. She knows she was definitely loved and now My Precious is running around with Smeagol having the best pain free time together. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out.
Try to breathe and take care of yourself.. make sure you're eating/drinking and try getting sleep. I know it is definitely easier said than done... also lean on your husband. You need all the support you can get in hard times like these.
Again I am so sorry for the loss of your precious babies and you will continue being in my thoughts and prayers.

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the first time I saw this thread. As i continued reading i was hoping everything was going to end in the facet that My Precious was still doing well.. 😪
I am so very sorry about your beautiful little baby. She must have had the best last couple months with her hooman. She knows she was definitely loved and now My Precious is running around with Smeagol having the best pain free time together. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out.
Try to breathe and take care of yourself.. make sure you're eating/drinking and try getting sleep. I know it is definitely easier said than done... also lean on your husband. You need all the support you can get in hard times like these.
Again I am so sorry for the loss of your precious babies and you will continue being in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for the kind words and support, it really does mean more than you can imagine.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Once again, I am so sorry for the loss of My Precious. When a cat passes, we lock the thread out of respect. If you would like to post a tribute to her in our Crossing the Bridge forum, you are welcome to do so.
Crossing the Bridge

I hope that it will be of some comfort that My Precious and Smeagol are happy, healthy, and free together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.