Tumor / SCC: Defying the Odds with Hospice Care - Living with a Terminally Ill Loved One, I share w

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I never realized that it is so important for the other cat or cats or dogs to see the animal

deceased so they can have closure...

I was crying so hard when Peebo was mauled and I put him down and brought him home

I forgot to Show him to Bro..his brother ..

That is good that you are letting Chestnut have a moment with Simon..

That will help Chestnut..not be looking for Simon and the wailing like Bro

did for months day and night..looking for our Peebo...he thought Peebo

was lost outside...and was pacing and going to the door looking for months

for him..

you were wonderful to Simon..a good mother to him..

Take care

SheriT, Bro and Lily

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you @SheriT  - Even the fish  gathered around to look at him, for he hasn't been on his condo in a couple of weeks.  It was very sweet.

As the breeze came through the window, it waved Simon's tail.  We all jumped for a moment. LOL  For a split second, I thought, wait a minute... LOL

Chestnut is sleeping peacefully now, not like her unsettling nap this morning.

Thank you again.  

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't see the screen through a wall of tears. Simon was beyond special. And so are you and your husband. I am so sorry even though I knew it was coming. It's always a shock.

Big and fluffy with eternal cuteness is your Angel Simon now. I loved him though your eyes.

mphscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you and Simon was the last thing I did every night before sleeping. Every night I would check to see if there was an update and I am so so sorry to hear that sweet, brave boy is gone. Words can't tell you how sorry. I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face.

You are amazing. Completely and utterly amazing. Your love and dedication is an inspiration to us all. It has been an honor to know you and Simon. I'm a better person because of you two.

I hope tonight sleep finds you soon and wraps you in a warm embrace and you are able to rest and dream of happier times. God knows you need and deserve it.

All my very best to you and your husband.

Regi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simon's Diary.....

I believe they are closing this thread now.  I will start one later this afternoon on Crossing the Bridge.  

If anyone out there has questions about "hospice care", please feel free to PM me.  Especially if you feel overwhelmed.

As others were here for me, I am now here for you.  Be well everyone.  I am deeply touched by you all.

I leave you with a funny moment I had with Simon.

Below, Mommy what'd you get me...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rest in peace sweet Simon. :rbheart:
What a lucky boy he was to have a human so devoted to his well being. Thank you for taking us all along on his final journey. A lot of people have learned from this thread, and I'm sure it will continue to be helpful for others in the future too.

This thread will be closed now, as per TCS policy, out of respect for Simon's passing.

Take care 2Cats4everLoved 2Cats4everLoved :hugs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.