Tuesday Daily Thread!

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like the Avatar - I need to figure out how to do more on here.

It looks like you'll probably hit 500 tonight.

raggiemom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL...up until today i had never heard that euphanism before and now i've seen it twice!!
what a funny one! LOL

not too much going on here, trying to catch up on sleep, get my aparment back into shape, made a yummy dinner, and cookies to send to DH tomorrow! at least i finally vaccuumed and got my sheets washed!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by caprice
Like my new avatar...kudos to Amber!
I was just browsing the forum and read this post after I opened this thread! Thank you! I'm glad you liked my avatar. I'm gonna post the rest I made this week..I forgot to ask is it ok if I post this one for others to use or do you want this one to be a custom only for you?
O and I saw you had a Geology test...if I may ask y? I've wanted to be a Geologist since childhood and love and study it.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today sucked! There's just no other way to put it. Couldn't sleep last night and was so tired and achey all day. YUCK!

Am working on a new, more complex website. Good thing to do when you're feeling tired I guess!

Hallie was zooming up and down the hallway tonight, chasing some invisable object. It was hillarious.

Hissy, I have to clean up my files too. Space isn't a problem but I should keep up with it before it does become one! I recently installed a 120 GB hard drive so there's plenty of space!

Have a good night everyone. I'm going to try to go to bed early and get a good nights sleep!