Tuesday 27th June daily thread

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the peacock was quiet for 3 nights-people keep on telling us they are noisy during mating season (does that last from may 1 to november ???)-well its a male no mate in sight (even though a couple of my neighbors would chip in to buy a female!!) I haven't seen it at all this year I just hear it!!! maybe I should go outside when I hear it and tell it to shut up (hmmm)

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys!

Today I have to clean my house ( it makes me want to :puke
from top to bottom. I only have a couple loads of laundry but a ton of dishes and no dishwasher. I prefer to do dishes by hand though.

I should be out looking for a job, but I've almost given up on that!

Good news is that my neighbors found out they are getting evicted and they haven't said a word to us.

Susie, sending you all the good vibes I have about your blood work!

Gail, you have a peacock??? Those things are loud! I hope you win the battle with him/her.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well the peacock was quiet for 3 nights-people keep on telling us they are noisy during mating season (does that last from may 1 to november ???)-well its a male no mate in sight (even though a couple of my neighbors would chip in to buy a female!!) I haven't seen it at all this year I just hear it!!! maybe I should go outside when I hear it and tell it to shut up (hmmm)
On my nephew's first morning home after coming back from Desert Storm, the neighbor's rooster let loose long before nephew planned to wake up. I was told he grabbed his machete, slipped on his combat boots, and took off after the rooster. (In his sleep shorts!)

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Stumpy was back to the doctor today (long story), I got a bid on the house I was selling and had to reject it because of an unacceptable contingency. On a lighter note, because the rest of my day was going so bad, I had a happy moment when I watched my boss chew out one of my coworkers for something I've been complaining about for 6 months. It's a sad day when you get twisted pleasure out of someone else's discomfort. That just isn't me.