Trump Your Cat - Picture Of The Month August 2015 - extended to Aug 20

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you
Shadow was surprisingly cooperative about it - I actually got several usable shots!
He's usually by far the least cooperative of the pair of them. Asha, on the other hand, wasn't having any! she wouldn't stay still for even a split second once the 'toupee' hit her head
i didn't try the 'toupee' on snick, because i knew it wouldn't be as easily visible since it was made with snick's sheddy hair. jaspurr was very good about having the 'toupee' on his head, but just wanted to smell it first -- he loves snick and loved smelling her hair, and did not mind in the least having snick's hair on his head.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blue on black would have been more dramatic, but I'm still quite pleased with my result. I do love Jaspurr's Snick-do though...it looks really striking :nod:

tissa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, Texas the Cat aka Donald Trump. 

Texas' hairdo is made out of a cotton ball. The only way i could place anything on my kitten's head was when he was asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
The contest is being extended one more day to give more people a chance to Trump their cats. Entries will now close at the end of the day Thursday, August 20.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't think I could even begin to tell you how difficult this was, but I thought I really should at least make an attempt...   Nilah was just appalled and Sundar (this is him) was most unimpressed.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I could even begin to tell you how difficult this was, but I thought I really should at least make an attempt...   Nilah was just appalled and Sundar (this is him) was most unimpressed.

:crackup: :lol3: I just LOVE Sundar's expression! :clap: You definitely did well to get him to pose for you :nod: You can SEE he's thinking 'get it off, get it off, get it off...' ...and that's the cleaned up version.... :censor:

tissa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
THOUGHT I WOULD POST A LARGER PICTURE OF TEXAS ALONE WIHOUT MR. TRUMP (ABOVE IS THE PICTURE WIH TRUMP

Last edited:

tissa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's still a really cute picture @tissa. Texas looks so sad though...I just want to pick him up and snuggle
hehe he was sleeping. And opened my eyes the moment i snapped the photo. There is no way anything can stay on his head for even a second. The cotton ball went down as soon as i snapped this photo.

I am sure Trum can be sad sometimes...may be. hehe

Last edited:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

hehe he was sleeping. And opened my eyes the moment i snapped the photo. There is no way anything can stay on his head for even a second. The cotton ball went down as soon as i snapped this photo.

I am sure Trum can be sad sometimes...may be. hehe
To me it looks like he is saying....You will pay for this human!!!!!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
About another hour until the contest closes. Anybody else out there with a fast camera? I didn't get mine out fast enough when my brother was doing a Donald Trump with my cat. :lol3:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
This month's competition is now closed for submissions. The voting thread will be up soon.