Trump Your Cat - Picture Of The Month August 2015 - extended to Aug 20

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Carrot. He was especially cooperative today surprisingly. Angua tried hard to get in the picture, so I took it one handed with the other hand holding a kitten at bay.

haha, good one! Love the suggestion of a ("soap")box in the photo :lol3:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
My cats won't play! How are you all managing to get them to stay still for photos?

My cats keeping shaking their heads and running off before I can get a picture. Maybe I need to get them drunk first......

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

My cats won't play! How are you all managing to get them to stay still for photos?

My cats keeping shaking their heads and running off before I can get a picture. Maybe I need to get them drunk first......
I had to take about ten of Hannah before I got one I could use.  She was NOT happy with that stuff on her head!  

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carrot was just in a very cooperative mood. He also loves cardboard boxes. So putting him the the box was the only way to have him stay still with hair on his head.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been brushing Ruby and think I have enough fur to create the Trump comb over.  But not sure if Ruby will ever stay still long enough for me to place fur on her head, create the look and get a pic.  I can't even get the fur on her head without her grabbing at it and getting it stuck in her claws!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've been brushing Ruby and think I have enough fur to create the Trump comb over.  But not sure if Ruby will ever stay still long enough for me to place fur on her head, create the look and get a pic.  I can't even get the fur on her head without her grabbing at it and getting it stuck in her claws!
i formed the cat hair trump-doo first, then placed it on jaspurr's head.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a note that Photoshop or other photo editing software is only allowed when cropping, adjusting color, etc. It can't be used to add "hair" to the photo.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

I put it on her while she was asleep and then was real quick with the camera. :lol3:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I hear you--Hannah was NOT amused with my attempts to keep that stuff on her head until I could get a photo.  

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think I'm going to have to give it a miss this month. There is no way any of them will leave the fur on their heads long enough for me to get a picture.

@Anne  Can next month's theme be "Fuzzy Blurs"? I've got plenty of those kind of pictures now.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:smshfrk:
I think I'm going to have to give it a miss this month. There is no way any of them will leave the fur on their heads long enough for me to get a picture.

@Anne
 Can next month's theme be "Fuzzy Blurs"? I've got plenty of those kind of pictures now.

:nod:
I know the feeling! My picture is pretty bad. Oh well. [emoji]128513[/emoji] I threw the rug on his head then tried to distract him with the cat treats in my mouth. The things we do to degrade ourselves, honestly!!

Trump better not win, or he'll chase us all down and make us eat kitty litter.

:nausea:

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ooooohh! that's a great one!
Thank you :D Shadow was surprisingly cooperative about it - I actually got several usable shots! :jaw: He's usually by far the least cooperative of the pair of them. Asha, on the other hand, wasn't having any! she wouldn't stay still for even a split second once the 'toupee' hit her head :lol3: :dash: