Truly fragrance free urine cleaner

DeesCats

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Does anyone have any real life experience with a truly fragrance free urine cleaner product they can recommend that actually works?

I'm looking for a product that has no scent, fragrance or lasting odor to clean hard surfaces, mostly plastic cat carriers, crates and vinyl flooring though cat bedding, towels, sheets, etc. would also be extremely helpful.

I recently trapped an injured feral cat, took him to the emergency vet where they cleaned his front leg wound, neutered him and clipped his left ear and needed to keep him confined for a few days in the house before releasing him today.

Unfortunately the smell of urine has permeated all the equipment listed above with such a strong odor that I need to get a great product to clean everything completely.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
truly fragrance free urine cleaner product
No, although the Bissell product's fragrance is milder than Nature's Miracle and also doesn't last very long.

I don't know what your weather is like, but you could do the necessary cleaning and then set everything out in the sun (as long as it's not so hot that it'll warp plastic). The sun will kill any leftover bacteria and should help with minimizing any odors.

this product has some good reviews;
https://www.chewy.com/zero-odor-pet-odor-eliminator-64-oz/dp/241279?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Zero Odor&utm_campaign=20199734535&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwz42xBhB9EiwA48pT7zrelD5ylNsuhRRcUwwYTJaLIKuyuqfZfqo-r9GSFlhqRX2_Fh-7qxoC4IYQAvD_BwE

and there's this one. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably get it;
Amazon.com

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have had luck with Fizzion and if it does not work it is not that expensive.