Trixie has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Susie, I am so terribly sorry for your loss
I am keeping you and Jerry in my thoughts.
RIP sweet Trixie

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susie I am so, so very sorry that you lost Trixie.
My heart goes out to you. Rest in peace beautiful Trixie you were very much loved by your loving family.
((((Susie and family))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys so much....I used to come to this area of TCS and feel so sorry for everyone that ever lost one of thier babies......I have a hard time beleiveing that I'm in here now..........

Her ashes are ready, so I'll be going in to pick them/her up probably on Saturday and to pay the bill. They didn't make me pay at the vets office last Saturday, mostly I think becuase they could see how upset I was.......

I sure miss and love you my Pixie pie........there is a huge hole in our hearts and in my home.........

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I`m so sorry to see this
Not being on a lot lately means I`ve got lots to catch up on and the thing I hate is to come to Crossing the bridge and see that someone has lost one of their babies

I`m sorry she was so sick and there was nothing to do but let her pass. I know exactly how that feels

Rest In Peace
Trixie

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susie, I am so sad to read this!
I have been on much TCS at all in the past year and did not know your sweet little girl was sick.

Many hugs to you in your time of loss
I am sure Trixie is playing at the Bridge with my angels Frannie, Red, Stormy, Chuckie and Roo.

RIP sweet Trixie.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much.......tomorrow will be one week since she passed on and we will go pick up her ashes..........I got a sympathy card from my vet today and I burst into tears.......

I know it will get easier with time...........I just wish time would hurry up.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, I just saw this and I am so very sorry. I have been in the same position that you are several times, and I know how much it hurts to say the final goodbye. Trixie is forever free of pain and suffering. And she joins so many other TCS angels at the Rainbow Bridge.

You will see her again some day.

R.I.P. Trixie

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie,

I can't believe I missed this and Trixie's decline in health. I'm so very sorry you had to say goodbye to such a sweet girl. We will all miss her terribly but none I'm sure, as much as you, Jerry and her furry siblings.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry I didn't know about Trixie, Susie. I don't get on here must except to welcome new members and usually don't look around much. I would have sent the healing kitty to Trixie that you sent for McKenzie when she was failing.

I know you and Jerry have heavy hearts right now. It's so tough. Sending lots of hugs

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susie, I'm sorry you lost your sweet Trixie.

One of my furbabies has cancer too and we don't know what we will do when we lose her.

I know this will be hard on you for some time but while her memories are still fresh, grab a sheet of paper and write down your fondest memories of her. I did this when I lost Sheba and it did seem to help. Tape it onto a picture of her so you won't lose it.

Take care.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank each and everyone of you for helping me through this very difficult time. Some of you might know that Jerry brought home a little kitty for me, Emily, that will never take the place of my angel Trixie, but as some of you have said, I think my Pixie Pie had a paw in helping bring Emily to me to help me heal....

The thought of my Trixie not existing physically anymore is the worst part. She is always in my
, but oh how I miss holding her........she is and always will be my Trixie Pixie Pie, one of the loves of my life.
I miss you Sissy......

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Susie, I am so so so so very sorry, but she had the best mom, EVER. I loved Trixie because she was one of Sasha's favorites, you remember! We've been here a long time now. And saying this, I hope it brings you a tiny spec of comfort that Sasha will find her on the RB and watch over her. He will.
And you will see her but perhaps in a different form now, you'll know it, too.... I know I see my beloved SiSi all the time in my garden and I think of her every day. It's been six years but it never really leaves and I plant new things for her every year which makes me happy and takes away the sting.
We are thinking of you.

Namaste
(((HUGS)))
Elizabeth and S3

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

oh Susie, I am so so so so very sorry, but she had the best mom, EVER. I loved Trixie because she was one of Sasha's favorites, you remember! We've been here a long time now. And saying this, I hope it brings you a tiny spec of comfort that Sasha will find her on the RB and watch over her. He will.
And you will see her but perhaps in a different form now, you'll know it, too.... I know I see my beloved SiSi all the time in my garden and I think of her every day. It's been six years but it never really leaves and I plant new things for her every year which makes me happy and takes away the sting.
We are thinking of you.

Namaste
(((HUGS)))
Elizabeth and S3
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

RIP Sweetheart

Thank you so much guys........your words brought tears to my eyes.....she is so missed........

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry...i missed this, but see it was not long after my Alix passed..so you know my heart aches with you.

I agree with what eddie said...I *do* see Patrick, and Bookie appear around the house, and my other sweeties are always there with a favorite memory when I am missing them..like a little ember in my heart that flares into full light/fire.

We *will* see them again, and for all the pain, it is still so much of a blessing to have had them in our lives for as long as we did.

hugs to you my friend,