Trappin mommy and babies tonight (hopefully)

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois, you totally rock! You have completely changed the lives of these cats. Those black and white kitties are called tuxedo kitties, and are quite popular. I hope you can find them homes.

I hope your kitty can wait until the spay appt! It is a shame to be overrun with kittens! You have done a wonderful thing to save this little family.
Yay for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had 6 blk and white all the same family, the family wasn't all that small there were 10 last year and now 6 this year that are all the same family except Dunkin my orange boy big 14.5 lbs to.
The newest baby black and white is an absloute doll baby, I hope more people come and look at them on this forums, I just want everyone to see them, I am so releived I finally got them all, it's been tough but in the long run very rewarding.
I have more film and I will get more on here, there's 2 grey and white 1 that's mostly grey and the solid black.
I Love them all and they are so sweet, and so is mommy cat she has adjusted like I can't beleive, she will be going to the vet on monday morning, for spaying, testing, shots, wormed
I hope the pictures are in the right spot so everyone can see how beautiful they are,,, Thanks much

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are all beautiful, and look in such good shape! You must feel great.

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What adoreable babies! I am so glad to hear Mommy has adjusted so well. I took in a solid black cat several years ago and she had babies under my daughter's bed. Your little B/W kitten reminds me of Midnight's baby! Good luck with Mommy next week and keep us updated, OK? Oh yea, more pictures too, please!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the kitties they are just the cat's meow for sure
I want them all but I know I can't do that
I have never had kittens before I just can't imagne letting someone take them
without the
FBI looking into there background
No really I can't even imagne, I
them already

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well tomorrow Mommy is going to the vet to get spayed and everything else she needs, the babies have been so good they have adjusted so well, and Mom has been really very sweet and behaving nicely, I just hope everything is ok for her, she hasen't cried about being taken away from the babies and they haven't either, hopefully I'll have those other pictures in a few days of the rest of the babies

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update, Mommy is at the vet getting all her stuff done
I am so glad

Now I am working on actors and others for animals to see if they will help with the babies for spaying and nuetering the rest I will have to suck up, shots, testing, worming and such. I just think there's a better chance to get them homes if they are all fixed up

Anyway I felt bad for mommy last night and this morning, she couldn't figure out why I put her in that carrier, I think she's mad at me now
but I will make it up to her this evening

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Update, Mommy is at the vet getting all her stuff done
I am so glad

Now I am working on actors and others for animals to see if they will help with the babies for spaying and nuetering the rest I will have to suck up, shots, testing, worming and such. I just think there's a better chance to get them homes if they are all fixed up

Anyway I felt bad for mommy last night and this morning, she couldn't figure out why I put her in that carrier, I think she's mad at me now
but I will make it up to her this evening
You are doing such a wonderful thing for mom by having her spayed. And I think it is wonderful that you are reaching out to have the kittens fixed before they go into homes. Our organization spays/neuters all kittens and cats before they go into homes. The adoptors really like that they do not have to have it done themselves.

Katie

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another update, Mommy's home from the vet, dopey of course, she was pregrant witch I didn't really need that information, expically after having these 5 babies of mommy's. I know she is much better off, now I just feel sorry for her, Thanks for listening once again.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Another update, Mommy's home from the vet, dopey of course, she was pregrant witch I didn't really need that information, expically after having these 5 babies of mommy's. I know she is much better off, now I just feel sorry for her, Thanks for listening once again.
Don't feel sorry for her...she is better off not having another litter and now she won't be bothered by all those stray males since she won't go into heat anymore.

Katie

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I feel like this has been a really rough plane ride and it landed safely...One of the most emotinal things I have ever done in my life and today I feel like maybe I can sleep tonight..
Lois, wow I have missed this WHOLE thread!!!

HOW AMAZING THIS IS
CONGRATULATIONS

you have just done an awesome job and I am so proud of you - look at those photos - awwwwwwww
just gorgeous
I cant wait to see more pictures of them

You most certainly did a good thing for the momma cat!! I know its hard right now, but she is going to be so better off now

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks without all the Amazing help I got from this forum and all the support I don't know if I could have done it
And yes I have 3 rolls to get developed and they are doll babies, I have never had kittens, it's going to be tough to see them go, I may keep Mommy cat, she has turned out to be a very clingy kitty, I take because she was so used to me, and she has turmed out to be very sweet also.
I will probably get a call tomorrow from Actors and Friends of Animals then I can start taking the babies to get them taken care ofI think alot of people missed this part of the thread with the photos, because I ran over at the mouth so much lol. I want everyone to see them lol
Thanks again

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Mommy seems to be doing better today after the vet ordeal, she's eating and relaxing and just wants some loving, she does look pretty thin though, so I have been giving her extra food.
I think I will be getting some of the film done today of the babies, if I muster up the enegry.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been away for the weekend (the farm in France is now legally mine!) so I have missed the last few posts. I just love the little grey and white - absolutely adorable! I am sure you will have no problem finding them good homes. Congratulations again on getting them all.

pawsandconsider

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been a while since I've visited this forum! I've missed it! Half Pint, I just read the threads to your story, and I just wanted to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on your success with that very lucky mamma!

I know you've been through some gut wrenching worries and trials, but now you can look at those sweeties and know that they are safe and loved. Tell that husband of yours that he's a class act for helping you out and supporting your choices, also!

I wish you the best with finding good homes for the kiddos! You've done a very good thing here, and sacrificed much for those babies. They will give you lots of love in return. Hurray! Good news on a Tuesday night is always a good thing!

Heather.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You Heather
Yep it's been a long haul, but no matter how bad a day you may be having I can come home andhug someone that's furry and funny and so dependant and still have something to be Happy about, almost a year sence this began hard work, hurt feelings brokenhearted alot of times, guilt and the fear of wondering if I even realized what I had commited myself to, but like I said we landed safely, were all ok now,
Thanks again

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have a home for 1 of the babies so far
I hate to let them go
but I know I have to

Mommy is feeling much better today, she's working her way down stairs
she layed at the top all day yesterday, now she 2 stairs down, I guess she'll be feeling real good by the time she reaches the bottom
Her tests were fine also
wheeeeeeeeee I'm pooped

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Applause for your care & love for Mama kitty & her babies. I know that it has not been easy but you have done a wonderful thing.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad momma made it to her spay! I know it's hard to hear she was pregnant, and I can understand your mixed feelings. Thankfully you didn't know beforehand so you wouldn't have time to consider letting her have the litter. You did do the right thing!

Well, your ordeal is over, mine's still in progress...we located one of the two momma/baby combos. Only one of the babies has been trapped, and he apparently screamed so loudly that he scared all the others off...they were all like, "See Ya!"
The woman who let us know about them (and has been feeding them since they showed up in her garage) has fallen in love with the momma, so when we get her, this woman plans to spay her & keep her!
Anyway, the point of this
is that the little boy I have now looks just like your little gray/white one...so cute! My feral boy, Beau, has had the patience of a saint with this little loudmouth! Oh, and he got the "all clear" from the vet (after a much needed deworming!)! So Lois, I'm grabbing an oar, 'cause we're in the same boat!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly the best of luck on the trapping, have you ever tried a drop trap, they are not as noisey at all, of course you would have to make it, if you were real close I'd lend you mine lol, ny hubby made it, that's how I got all these babies... I sent a few more pics