Toys That Aren't Meant To Be Toys

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel loves tissues - i usually tie them into knots for her. Cable likes 'skittery' things - ice, plastic rings, etc. but Java likes things with fur, so she prefers store-bought toys. CHip is a catnip freak, so i can make catnip stuffed things for him. Firefox hasn't shown a great deal of preference yet - seems to like paper, plastic rings, her tail....

bab-ush-niik

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bunny's favorites for shredding: bathtowels, underside of couch, mail

Puppy's favorites for chewing: My sandals, DH's belt, sneakers, mail, Bunny(!)

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Cable likes 'skittery' things - ice, plastic rings, etc.
Best word ever. Zissou likes 'skittery' things to, and I never knew what to call it!

pippen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ashlie

My bras.... She completely ignores the toys I buy her if she sees a bra. Its funny to watch because she usually ends up with it on her head and drags it all over the house. Silly kitty.
My cat hunts down the laundry and delivers it to me in the kitchen. Bras have become by far his preferred favorite and he drags them up whenever he finds them, drops them at my feet, and then rolls over looking as proud as can be.

Ice cubes are a favorite! He waits by the fridge whenever someone is in the freezer waiting for a chunk to bat across the floor.

Shopping bags with the handles cut off.

We have a backpack that has a hole in the bottom just big enough for him to get his paw through. He loves to climb in and wait to ambush whoever walks by. If he doesn't fall asleep, that is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skoshkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am pleasantly surprised to hear the variety of items all of your cats enjoy! Thanks so much for your responses

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippen

Ice cubes are a favorite! He waits by the fridge whenever someone is in the freezer waiting for a chunk to bat across the floor.
Tomas does this too
I can't get ice without him running up and going "murrrr.. meh meh meeh" his begging meow.