TommyBoy, my God what happened to you??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not believe it has been a year now, since our Tommy Boy left us
Last night, I hung a nice framed picture of Tommy, in the corner of the room where he loved to sleep. A couple days ago, I felt what seemed like a cat bump the back of my legs. I looked around, but there was no cat in the room with me. Tommy would always walk up and bump us on the back of the legs with his stubby tail. You will be forever in our hearts big boy, you were to young to pass. We all miss you, especially your big pal Boris. I hope you have found peace my friend

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I can not believe it has been a year now, since our Tommy Boy left us
Last night, I hung a nice framed picture of Tommy, in the corner of the room where he loved to sleep. A couple days ago, I felt what seemed like a cat bump the back of my legs. I looked around, but there was no cat in the room with me. Tommy would always walk up and bump us on the back of the legs with his stubby tail.
Awww...they're always with us no matter what, aren't they.
I know I'm pretty late to this thread, but I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss of Tommy Boy. He was a gorgeous boy and obviously well loved.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, it's been a year?? His loss broke my heart, it was so shocking

It's nice that you felt his presence, what a lovely reminder that he's ok, wherever he is

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he was a handsome boy! I missed this thread the first time. He knew he was loved. I'm so sorry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, it's been a year?? His loss broke my heart, it was so shocking

It's nice that you felt his presence, what a lovely reminder that he's ok, wherever he is
I was thinking the same thing. Couldn't believe that a year had passed already. I don't know what it was that brushed my leg. I looked around and there were no cats near me or in the next room. The bobcats were outside in the enclosure, so it wasn't them. When I felt it, the first thing I thought of was Tommy and it was so weird that it was around the same day he had passed.
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already I hope Boris is getting along okay without his buddy
Boris is doing good. He has Natasha that keeps him busy now.
But every now and then, I will find him just standing there, looking into the corner of the room where Tommy liked to sleep. When I call to him, he turns to me and lets out the cuttest bobcat sounds.