Tolstoy's thread

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tolly, we're having so much fun joining in your Birthday celebration!
You're so gorgeous, and such a sweet little boy! Were your fish treats yummy?
Beth, these pictures are so much fun! He's so cute hiding under his favorite throw and just adorable the way you covered him back up when he insisted on a little more nap time!
Tolly is so beautiful posing in front of the tree! Enjoy your very special day, darling Tolly!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such a handsome boy! That throw looks suitably luxurious for him
I don't think I could have resisted giving him "bouncies" - gently pushing him into the mattress a few times.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the Birthday pictures. He's such a hansome boy. Also I just HAVE to say, I LOVE your throw. It's such a beautiful colour. It looks like satin on one side and velvet on the other side. You have such a beautiful home, both inside and outside. Also, that picture of Tolly in front of the Christmas tree is so beautiful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie, Pat, DazeeMazeeGraze, Mom2SalemIsis - thank you so much for your lovely comments.

Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

he reminds me of a cougar lol.
It's funny you should say that - he is known as our "big brave lion" at home.

Susan and Karen - thank you. This throw is his favourite place (well apart from sleeping on top of the fire that is
)

Originally Posted by Hadley's Mom

he looks like hes having fun my cat hadley isnt affected by catnip wonder why
Tolly loves catnip. Although not all cats do. It may be that Hadley would enjoy something else, there are alternatives around that you could try. But some cats just don't enjoy these plant scents.

Originally Posted by ugaimes

Happy (late) birthday Tolly!
You get more and more handsome every day!
Thank you Amy. After a difficult little spell in his life he has settled in beautifully with us and is such a loveable little boy now.

Pushylady, Abbycats and Hope - thank you so much. The throw is a recent addition and is beautifully warm and cosy on the chilly nights we've been having here. You're right hope - it is velour on one side and satin on the other. Tolly thinks it's a perfect place to curl up for an afternoon nap.

You are all so lovely - thank you
. Tolly feels quite a superstar right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I spent some time taking piccies of Tolstoy today. He was sitting so nicely behind me on the back of my chair - it had something to do with getting a good view of the birdies out of the window from that spot I'm sure

He has a lovely habit of curling his tail around his side when he sits - I think it's so cute

He always looks at people and his kitty friends with so much love

My gentle boy

Profile shot Mum

This one turned out kind of freaky! He decided to lunge forward and sniff the camera

Hope you enjoyed them - thank you for looking

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Precious Tolly, you're such a gorgeous little boy!
His little habit of wrapping his tail around really is so cute, Beth, especially his little curl on the end! He's so loving, and it really shows in his gentle demeanor. The last one made me laugh, talk about a close up!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the Agouti fur-that's what its called, right? I had 2 Aby mixed boys, or they could've been purebred, not sure, that had agouti fur and I just loved it! Very handsome little man Tolstoy is