Toe Socks

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of pairs but they make the space by my pinkie toe hurt so My daughter uses them as gloves
she's two and thinks they're the best thing since gummi bears..

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have one pair and I use them when I'm loafing about the house (esp. in winter, they keep my feet toasty and warm). Although I never wear them with shoes - that just feels too wierd!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I adore toe socks for around the house lounging
They do feel wied, but after a while you don' notice it so much (You've jsut got to be careful walking on smooth floors though
)

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love toe socks!
but they do feel weird. i wore mine until the toes had holes in them. than is my main problem with them. toesnails make hoes in them quicker than they do in regular socks.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love 'em! I used to wear them around the house, but then I started wearing Uggs around the house. I never get a chance to wear them now, because they're horrible for working out in--they make your foot slip in your shoes and then the fabric between the toes starts to dig in--which is the only time I wear normal socks (with sneakers). The rest of the time, I'm either wearing sandals or shoes/boots I need to wear trouser socks with (which I love).

When Cupid was a baby, they were the perfect size to make clothes out of. I just cut the toes off, and cut some arm holes. They were skinny and long, like him
, and didn't have a formed foot like most socks--and warm, of course. They also make some really soft & fluffy ones!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by STLGRL5

Does anyone else wear them? I just bought some and they feel comfy but weird at the smae time lol
I use to have some toe socks....they get a little while to get use to, but they are comfy after a while