Today is J-Day!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Jackie and both you, Winchester and Rick, for being patient and allowing him into your hearts.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know.....Artie scared me and grosses me out when he vomits...He eats his own vomit!! I never heard of that until I asked the question...I do not understand why....My last cat and the cat when  I had when I was about 4 - 8 yrs old never did..
it is gross...I have to shoo him away each time he does upchuck....shivers....:shocker:
None of my cats have ever done that and I always had two, except for the times I had three! It was under my bed and I can't get down there. Well I can but I can't get up. It made me feel like vomiting. Yuk!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys. It took a lot more patience for me than it ever did Rick. Rick is so easy-going and nothing really phases him. Me, I'm simply a stressful person, I guess....it doesn't take much sometimes to put me over the edge. I'm learning to calm down (a lot) when it comes to The Beast. And I think that me calming down has helped her to calm down, too. She picks up on my moods easier than she does Rick's. Rick has always told Jackie that I was the one she needed to win over; he was already OK with her living with us.

She's Mama's girl now and I always tell her that "Mama loves you" just like I do with the cats. 

It's working.