To My Gravity Story Followers! Have a Look at This...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I am so happy with how healthy she is and with how much she has grown and learned already! Yes she does drive them crazy, but sometimes they love it! LOL

Her sister is Little Bitty! She was actually saved from the mouths of two big dogs when she was a little over 4 weeks old! She ventured into my grandmother's yard all alone and she is very lucky my grandma went outside because she "felt something wasn't right." and it sure wasn't! We brought her home and she became our failed foster baby! lol, here she is with one of her brothers and two of her sisters! Libby was sleeping elsewhere and Oliver is still on strict rest in the bathroom for another couple of weeks. :) 

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just as you, I go crazy all of the time! LOL, this is on top of feeding around 25 feral kitties!!!! My mind is cat, cat, cat a lot of the time. I have to step back and make it ME ME ME and HUBBY HUBBY HUBBY sometimes. LOL!

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, her favorite is my black smoke baby, Libby, without the collar! They run and play all of the time! Libby loves her so much too! :)

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a quick update! She has grown so much! <3 She is such a picky eater! She loves her dry kitten kibble and only wet food she will touch is the Purely Fancy Feast! She is a beast for those, man, she knows every time I tear the cardboard! 

...and .....and....I may have also just saved two more kittens who needed me. 

Long story short, they are going to the vet first thing! I am probably creating their very own thread for everyone to follow! Meet Chloe and Bartok! Gravity just won't stop sending these babies to me! ;)

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So nice to hear from you! Miss Anna sure looks good. Those babies look like they definitely need some TLC, which they will surely get in your capable hands! God bless! We'll look for the updates soon [emoji]128149[/emoji].

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, they are all the best of buds! We still can't let go of her sleeping in the bedroom with us. We bring her in there every night, but she always wants out with her brothers and sisters now! 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful news and Anna is beautiful!!!

Thank goodness for Gravity and his big heart for sending you all the babies who need help and love!!!!! And your big heart for taking them all in to help and love!!!!

mindyl3igh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wonderful! I work at an animal hospital now and school full time for vet tech.... and I have saved around 10 kittens and currently have 4 more fosters that are going to a huge adoption event at a local petsmart and I am also fostering a pregnant cat, and I own a dog now! I work with a local rescue who helps me with any cats I get and get their discount at my work for vet costs of fosters. My life is full of animals and not a day goes by I do not think of my sweet Gravity. I just recently lost a foster cat to FIP and that was really, really hard... had her from November to.last week...saved her from a trap about to be euthanized "feral" and was far from feral... was the same pain I had with Gravity. Very deep ache. I had to have her euthanized at work after trying everything possible. I have grown a lot since my sweet baby Gravity. I hope all is well with you too. [emoji]10084[/emoji]

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful update from you! Your life sounds very busy and fulfilling! So excited for you being able to put your passion into a career! Sorry to hear about that precious soul that you had to say good bye to, FIP sucks!!!!! Your foster kitty knew love and a wonderful home under your care and left this world loved! :hugs:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
@MindyL3igh.  After following little Gravity's story, as well as Anna's,  there was no doubt that your calling was to work with animals, so congratulations for making it happen.  

How is little Anna.  Did you keep her?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's great to hear that you are doing so well! Enjoying work, school, and fostering! You have helped so many kittens and cats. You should snap a picture of each and start a wall of everyone you've helped. Yes, how's Anna? [emoji]128522[/emoji]

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful update!!!!

Busy busy life. It's amazing how one little angel can come along and change out lives. I am so happy for you and your family.