To My Floridian Cat Site Friends - Hurricane Dorian

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh this must have been a great place to be as a kid! Glad to know someone knows where I am Seems pretty isolated at the moment Not too bad yet rain and wind bands roll thu then calm for a bit Forecast to get worse this afternoon and evening Will keep posting

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
May Dorian be exhausted and end without further harm.
Amen to that! :thumbsup:
I will be thinking of you and your household of lovely cats. :hugs:

We're settled in a hotel near Tampa. The girls are in their playpen with all of their things.
What a relief to know you made it safely to a hotel. Hugs to Sophie & Lilith. :lovecat3:

We've not even had a whisper about evacuating here yet.
Sh-sh, don't jinx it! ;)
May HeKitty and you stay safe and out of harm's way.

I just got word that Emily, my company's first "office cat," is at home with the property manager in Melbourne so I'm glad to hear she's safe.
Aw, that's wonderful news! Thanks so much for the update about Emily and you hang in there too.:hangin:

The storm is now predicted to be heading up the coast, towards members like @Jcatbird and @Mamanyt1953
Thanks so much for looking out for them, we are concerned about your well being too. Sending special thoughts your way. :vibes::vibes:

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whisper , X-Ray and I are thru the storm Never lost power. Thanks for all the concern coming our way They watched out the window for hours at the wind and rain

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No power outage at my place in Orlando either. I'm so relived that all us Catsite Floridians came through Dorian unscathed, and I hope those who remain in its path are every bit as fortunate. Once again, I'm encouraging everyone who's able to send a few bucks to the Bahamas. Those people are in dire straits.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I follow Pumpkin the Raccoon on Instagram and they've linked to some pictures and suggested a charity that will put donations to good use. The stores I've let myself read are heartbreaking.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In all honesty, I think I heard on the TV this morning (no coffee yet) that the US Coast Guard is going over there to see what they could do to help.