To all you USA'ers...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does milk in a bag freak you out??
I recently heard that Americans don't have bagged milk there and that they think its so weird that we do here in Canada..

Any truth to that?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never seen bagged milk lol
Probably wouldn't freak me out though.
Of course, I don't drink milk, so I guess it doesn't matter.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have bagged milk in NZ either, but what cracked me up when I first came to Cananda was the "homo" milk!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen it in a bag before, but I suppose I could get used to it. It wouldn't freak me out, it would amuse me more than anything.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen milk in a bag in my life.. until now, at least. I think it might freak me out a little.

mikeanderson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well now that you mention it... that lady next door got pregnant, and she's like 50 or somethin...

prncss89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My daughters school has the milk in a bag. However it is so hard for 5 thru 9 year olds to poke a straw through it for school lunch. I hate it!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its different, but I don't think it would freak me out.

The only kind of milk that does freak me out is the powdered milk...no offense to anyone here that might drink it, but IMO if it comes out of the cow as a liquid, then it should stay a liquid!

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it any cheaper? I spend about $20 a week on milk and am actually looking for something cheaper, like 5 gallon deliveries or something...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had bagged milk and juice in the caffeteria in my junior high school! It was weird at first. At least trying to figure out how to open it to drink it. Other than that, I havn't seen it.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Its different, but I don't think it would freak me out.

The only kind of milk that does freak me out is the powdered milk...no offense to anyone here that might drink it, but IMO if it comes out of the cow as a liquid, then it should stay a liquid!
Absolutely and 100% agreed with you on that one....

Powdered milk is by far the most disgusting concoction I have ever had to drink.

My mother purchased it once when we didn't have money for 'real' milk. I about lost my cookies.