Tippy - please spare a thought for her

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry Beth.
I'm glad she was with all of her people at the end.

Play happily at the Bridge, Tippy.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Beth.
May sweet Tippy RIP knowing how much she was loved.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to read of Tippy's passing. She was with those who loved her very much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for moving this to the Bridge, Fran
. Somehow, it just doesn't seem possible that this thread should be here.

Words cannot express what a comfort your kind thoughts and words are; especially to my daughter who feels Tippy's loss so greatly. I showed this thread to her, neither of us were able to speak, tears were running down our faces. It is so difficult to write here as this is the place that makes the tears come again.

But, as we said to each other earlier on, to be so sadly missed means that our sweet Tippy was, and is, loved a great deal. Tolly and Lily sat by her on the fire all afternoon. When it got close to the end, Tolly looked very concerned and he has been very subdued all evening. Although Tippy was scared of other cats, in the last year she had become firm friends with Addie and Tolly. Some nights, she and Tolly slept on my lap together. Something that would have been unthinkable before.

We are all missing her so much.

Daughter and I will be leaving for our trip in the early hours of tomorrow morning. It will be left to hubby to lay her to rest. We all picked out the spot, a place where she used to spend many a sunny day resting in the sunshine. Hubby is going to buy some winter flowering plants and spring bulbs tomorrow so that, in spirit, Tippy will be enjoying the sun every single day.

Thank you all for caring so deeply for our beautiful girl.

Play happily at the bridge Tippy - go and search out our chickens that you used to spend so many hours watching, Henrietta would love to see you again

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP sweet Tippy. Find a beautiful Sunny spot to enjoy the flowers at The Bridge, and help dry your human's tears because they will see you again some day.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for you and your family's loss

Rest in peace Tippy

shiraz21

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i just read all 8 pages of this thread... and it brought tears to my eyes,
i cant imagine the pain you're going through, but i can imagine the love you had for your baby, as all of us can say we've had the priveledge of loving a wonderful furbaby. it is such a joy, and she gave you that joy for a number of years and definitley had a peaceful and loving end. i give you and your family so much credit, and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this very hard time.
RIP Tippy

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no
, i'm so sorry for your loss, i didn't think it would be so soon

May she rest peacefully with all her other fursiblings over the bridge

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also just read all 8 pages and I must say, The only time I ever bawled that hard was when my own was passing. Im so sorry! There are no words to say how sorry I am! Im glad she was with you at the end... and your daughter!
You're all in my prayers!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Beth, I'm so sorry.
Even though you knew it was coming, it's never easy. I'm glad your daughter had a chance to spend time with her. Bless her heart for holding out long enough so she could.

Rest in Peace sweet Tippy.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Beth I am so sorry for you all. Inspite of it being such a deeply sad time, Tippy had you all near her, including her cat family, that is so very sweet and kind. Im sure your other babies will be grieving, too. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Rest In Peace Tippy

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Tippy had a wonder last few days. I also believe she was waiting for her mommy to come home.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. I'm so sorry that the holiday season will be bittersweet for you. I will say a prayer for sweet Tippy's little soul.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beth, I'm so sorry for your great loss. Tippy was greatly loved, and that's a gift.

All of you are in my thoughts.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry she is gone. . . She knew she was well loved.

At least you got to be with her when she finally went to sleep. At least now you can know when you go away that she is at rest.

Rest in peace little Tippy. . . please say hello to Tux and Cleo for me.