Tigger's gone!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is GREAT NEWS, Tamme!!! I've been following this thread closely and wishing and hoping really hard for you. It was so terrifying to think of, I can't even think how we'd be if we lost one of ours.

YAY!!!!!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is wonderful news! The day has finally arrived!

Now its positive thoughts that she tests negative for FIV and Feline leukemia

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in tears of joy right now . Praise God she is back

I am glad she is doing good and that the vet said she is ok . I hope the test and Xray will be ok too , crossing my fingers fo her .

Let us know how things go with her . I am sooooo happy for you

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh!!! I'm so glad Tigger is home! Everytime I have a minute each day to pop in and check the board, I check this thread hoping to see an update that she's back. I'm so very happy for you, and Tigger.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!!!! That is TERRIFIC news!!! I have been so busy lately that I have not had alot of time to read alot of the threads here, but I have been checking in to see if Tigger has come home! I am so relieved to hear she is safe and sound, she must have had quite an ordeal!
YAY for you and Tigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Tamme I am so happy for you and Darrell and especially for Tigger!!! I haven't written a whole lot in this thread, but I have been checking it and hoping so hard that it was good news. And it IS!! The BEST news!!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*jumps up and down* YAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy Tigger's back! Make sure those evil doors are fixed! I'm glad Tigger's not permanently harmed. Here's some vibes that whatever sickness and tests he has to deal with now are nothing to worry with {{{{Vibes}}}}

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY
I'm so glad Tigger came home!! I wonder where the heck she's been!? Well anyway, I'm just glad she is home now.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HOORAH....
I have been checking every time I could - holding my breath and waiting for just this post.
I am thrilled Tigger is basically okay....I wonder where she has been all this time.
All those written and secret come home vibes really worked this time.:flash: :flash:

ryelee's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awesome news! Welcome home Tigger, please get some rest and nutrition in you so you can bounce right back to your wonderful ole self okay.