Thursday DT

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Laurie,

The wedding is set for July 17, 2004. We haven't taken any official engagement photos yet, but you can see some candids at www.geocities.com/grndgarcon ... by the way, Josh's hair is MUCH less floofy now (=

MA, I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Have a goodnight, everyone!!!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jillian
Laurie,

The wedding is set for July 17, 2004. We haven't taken any official engagement photos yet, but you can see some candids at www.geocities.com/grndgarcon ... by the way, Josh's hair is MUCH less floofy now (=

MA, I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Have a goodnight, everyone!!!
Congratulations!!!! Ya look so happy together

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yola, feel free to pm me. I went through the same thing, so many times I wanted to pack my bags and leave my hubby. And he wasn't as helpful, but he is now after Sicy gave me some good advice. Some men, as yours seem to be, think it's easy, mine sees its hard and doesn't want to volunteer LOL! I also felt that way, that I'm bored out of my mind, no real conversations, hubby trying to bring in money. This realy is hormones. As a friend of mine whose a doctor overseas, said that the postpardum depression can last up to three years! Do try to have some quality talking with him. It made it easier once I was able to tell mine how suicidal I was feeling, overwhelmed, angry, sad, etc. It's not easy that's for sure but you have to communicate it with your husband, look him in the eye, and let him know you're not wanting him to "fix" the problems per se, but that you want him to understand how you're feeling. Lots of hugs to you.