This weeks questions....09/25/05

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car?
yes, but I still make my husband do it!
2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt?
most of the time!
3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner?
sweet tea
4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up?
Scott Biao, Shawn Casady, Menudo
5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper?
comics
6. Do you paint your fingernails?
no
7. What's the worst bad habit you have?
bite my nails

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"?
would love to but just not fit enough!
9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter?
yes
10. Do you have a favorite sports team?
too many to name
11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible?
I would like too.
12. What is your favorite type of cake?
chocolate
13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?
NO
14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is?
YES
15. Do you like massages?
NO
16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little?
I always wanted to be a mommy!
17. Do you have a bicycle?
no
18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"?
yes
19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc?

honey wheat

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Nope, thats what my boyfriend is for!

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Depends on what I eat, but most of the time, yes I end up with something on my shirt, or pants! haha...

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Water!

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Yes...New Kids on the Block.....! Oh, and the guy in Dirty Dancing...whats his name...

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? The police reports, haha

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Sometimes, on occasion!

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Biting my nails....so I usually get fakes ones put on!

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? I would die, I dont think I could make it!!

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? Ha, YUP!

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Go Vikings and Gophers!!

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Of course! Who wouldn't want to?

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Oh any kind of chocolate...I'm 100% chocolate freak!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? Yes, my dad and brothers are outdoorsy hunters, and growing up with them, I had no choice but to be that way too!

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? I usually check my caller ID first

15. Do you like massages? YES!!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? A singer!

17. Do you have a bicycle? No...but does a Harley Davidson motorcycle count? haha

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Everyday!

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? Oh...I love beer bread, its so good! And Hawiian bread too....yummm....but my favorite is my mom's homemade white bread, its very very good on everything!

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! None so far...but its only Monday...hehe!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car?Yep

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt?sometimes

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner?Depends on the meal. Soft drink if it's just at home. Beer if it's a curry. Wine for other kinds of formal meal and a bottle of water on the table.

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up?Yep

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper?Doing the crossword

6. Do you paint your fingernails?Oh yes.

7. What's the worst bad habit you have?Putting things off til later

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"?Don't know that one.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter?Sometimes. We did when we got snowed in and lost power for 4 days - the barbecue was the only thing we had.

10. Do you have a favorite sports team?Yep - local football team, not that they win anything lol!

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible?If I can

12. What is your favorite type of cake?Anything sweet and sticky

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?Nope!!! Have no intention of ever doing so either.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? I always check caller ID before I answer.

15. Do you like massages?Some - but definitely not my feet, I'm far too ticklish

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little?a teacher

17. Do you have a bicycle?Does an exercise bicycle count?

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"?Awwwww yes.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc?Ciabatta

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know!It's my little girl's last week at home before moving away to Uni - I'm proud but a little sad

Thanks for all the great PM's guys......your the best! Have a great week!
You too!!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Yes...I tell my husband to do it. (Actually, I really do know...my dad taught me.)

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Depends...if it's a black shirt, almost never; if it's a white shirt, always.

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Depends on what I'm having...but usually it's milk, diet Dr. Pepper, or wine.

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Yes. I had a monster crush on Rick Springfield.

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? The comics.

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Sometimes

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Picking my cuticles

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? Nah...I do enough travelling and running around at work.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? Of course

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Yup...the Chicago Bears!!

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Yep. I'm there.

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Chocolate!!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? Yes, just recently. I hate guns, but I try to be open-minded about any new experiences. A friend of ours (who is truly a gun expert and very much into safety) took us to a gun range and I shot with his handgun. It was quite an experience, but I know I could NEVER shoot a person or animal.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? All the time.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? A dancer

17. Do you have a bicycle? No

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Yes

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? My mom's homemade white bread

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! I go on Wednesday to get the pathology reports from my operation. I could use some "benign" vibes.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Yes

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? almost never

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? water

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? not really

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? the funnies

6. Do you paint your fingernails? rarely

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? *cough* smoking

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? not familiar with it

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? absolutely - we live in Kansas City - kingdom of bbq!

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? da Bears

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? if I could bring some of my cats!

12. What is your favorite type of cake? angel food

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? yes - only a few times but I've got excellent aim

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? I never answer the phone until I hear the person talking

15. Do you like massages? YES!!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? A veterinarian, until I realized I was squeamish of blood

17. Do you have a bicycle? no

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? absolutely - dog kisses are much sloppier!

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? crusty Italian bread

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! I'm answering late - lost Tigger on Saturday and my cat household is earily calm about the whole thing - waiting for them to start acting up. Sold my old car on Sunday (made $5000 more than the trade in offer). It's a weird mixed-up week.

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? lol good one

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? almost never

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? soda

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? nick carter

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? funnies

6. Do you paint your fingernails? sometimes

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? biting my nails

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? n/a

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? no

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? St. Louis Cardinals

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? yea

12. What is your favorite type of cake? chocolate

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? no

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? yes

15. Do you like massages? yes

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? a nurse

17. Do you have a bicycle? no

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? yes

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? white

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car?
Used to, haven't done it myself for a long time.

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt?
"Most of the time!!"

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner?
Diet Mt. Dew

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up?
Bobby Sherman, & David Cassidy

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper?
Hate to say it but I look at the obituaries first.

6. Do you paint your fingernails?
I do now! Working at the Hell Hospital I couldn't (policy).
Actually got them done today (french manicure)

7. What's the worst bad habit you have?
Tearing my fingernails and cuticles up when I do not have my nails on.
I make my fingers soooo sore.

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"?
Not really familiar with it, but the game of racing to a certain point across country sounds fun if you could afford it.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter?
Yes, but Jeff does it, not me.

10. Do you have a favorite sports team?
Not really, but kinda hope the Indianapolis Colts win.

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible?
If possible. It would have to be in the U.S.

12. What is your favorite type of cake?
White or yellow cake with milk chocolate icing.

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?
A rifle once I think about 25 years ago.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is?
I do not pick up the phone without checking caller ID anymore.

Never had a professional one and my back is very tickleish, don't know if I could take it.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little?
Meet a handsome prince and live in a castle.

17. Do you have a bicycle?
We have one in the garage, not specifically mine, but available to use.

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"?
Once in a great while.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc?
Sara Lee Whole Grain White.

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know!
Feeling a little better, I think this vibes thing really works!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? yep, I call Brads uncle!

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? I never do, It all ends up on my pants!!!!

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Ice tea

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? to many to name

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? hopefully finding a new job??? I don't get it usually so here in the next week I'll be scouring it looking for a new job!

6. Do you paint your fingernails? only on vacation

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Brad says it's complaining endlessly about work. ( what does he know!
)

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? no and probably not.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? in the summer once in awhile in the winter, no.

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? sports are evil!

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? YECK YEAH!!!!!

12. What is your favorite type of cake? chocolate!!!!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? no, I'm afraid of loud noises.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? yes I do both. If it's work I let the answering machine pickup. They call everyday even my days off. it's annoying. The manager couldnt' live without me I swear (not joking she called today 1 hour before I was supposed to come in to talk to me!) If it's unknown or a number I don't know, I let the answering machine get it to see if it's a telemarketer or not.

15. Do you like massages? yes I wish Brad would give them!!!!!!!!!!!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? a vet.

17. Do you have a bicycle? nope

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? yes Rocket licks my neck and drools in my hair nightly! Isis, Luna and Twig don't kiss unless you kiss them then they just drop their heads and that's all.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? bagels! Yummy!

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! new job vibes would be great!!!!!!!! I'm looking for something with benefits!