This weeks questions....09/25/05

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Susie.....hope you have a great week, my friend!

1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car?yes

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? most of the time, lol

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? sweet tea

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? YES....Tom Wopat from the Dukes of Hazzard

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? the funnies

6. Do you paint your fingernails? sometimes

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? being grouchy

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? nope

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? yes

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Atlanta Braves

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? YES!!!!

12. What is your favorite type of cake? take some sour cream, sugar and coconut, mix together, split two layers of yellow cake, spread the mixture between them, then ice with cool whip and coconut.....mmmmm

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?yup, good at it too!

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? usually use caller ID....don't have to answer bill collectors that way!

15. Do you like massages? yes

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? a vet

17. Do you have a bicycle? yes

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? but of course!

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? White, as soft and fresh as possible!

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! not me this week guys, just let me know and I'll pass 'em on to you!

catnapt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? dont drive, dont have a car, dont have a clue lol

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? most of the time *blush*

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? ice cold skim milk

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? yup- lots of them- but wont name names now lol

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? the comics and advice columns

6. Do you paint your fingernails?no

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? um, no bad habits, just a few things i do a bit too often to be coincidental

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"?never heard of it

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter?never BBQ at all

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? not right now

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? yes

12. What is your favorite type of cake? anything warm and fresh and available, with frosting

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?yes and i hope never to again

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? caller id

15. Do you like massages?yes

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? big

17. Do you have a bicycle?no

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"?snoopy did but not my current cats

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? oat nut

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! my tiger tabby girl who is 18 is in renal failure, and is not doing well lately, can you say a prayer that she feels better soon? thanks

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car?

Yup.

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt?

Sometimes.

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner?

Wine mostly -- sometimes beer

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up?

Nope.

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper?

We don't take a newspaper regularly -- only pick one up if there's something we particularly want to read in it. News is on the radio, TV and Internet.

6. Do you paint your fingernails?

Nope.

7. What's the worst bad habit you have?

Procrastination.

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"?

Never watched it.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter?

No. Don't like to cook in the dark and cold.

10. Do you have a favorite sports team?

Nope.

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible?

If possible, for sure!

12. What is your favorite type of cake?

Not that big a cake fan, but probably chocolate.

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?

Never.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is?

Our outgoing message tells the caller that we seldom pick up the phone if we don't recognize the number calling, but if they leave a message and we're around it might get them a quick call-back.

15. Do you like massages?

Yup.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little?

Never did makeup my mind.

17. Do you have a bicycle?

Not any more. It spent too many years hanging in the garage.

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"?

Yup.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc?

Depends on the sandwich, but mostly multi-grain.

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know!

I'm Ok, thanks. Put mine in the pot for folks who are needing extras this week.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes.

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt?
Sometimes!

Milk, or chocolate milk.

Bob Seger.

Horoscopes, Dear Abby.

Sometimes.

Smoking!

No, I'm not into that scene.

No, we are terrible grillers!

The Pittsburgh Steelers!

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible?
Depends on where it is.

Any kind of birthday cake from a bakery, with that heavy frosting.

Yes, many times.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is?
I ALWAYS let the machine pick up-we get so many sales calls.

Only from a significant other.

I wanted to drive a train(be a train engineer) I still do!

Yes, two.

Mini sometimes does.

Sara Lee Honey Wheat.

I'm responsible for doing some artwork for a website started by fellow TCS members to fight for tougher penalties against animal cruelty-I'm really nervous about it & want to do nice work!

Thanks for all the great PM's guys......your the best! Have a great week!
Thanks!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Good Morning all..........hope everyone's weekend is great so far and that the clock slows down a bit so Monday doesn't get here any quicker than it has too! LOL Let's get started.....

1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? I'm afraid no, either Will or my dad checks it for me

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? I guess occasionally, that's why I don't like to wear white to much

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? when I go out to eat either wine or diet coke, if I'm at home lemonade or kool aid

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? probably John Travolta or John Stamos and for a while it was Prince as I got older

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? I don't really read it often, I guess looking at the sales flyers for the stores

6. Do you paint your fingernails? no, but I like to paint my toenails

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? eating too late at night

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? no, I would never like to travel that much or race around in such a hurray

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? never, I probably wouldn't mind though

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? no

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? I would love to! That's if I didn't have to travel and be away from Sash overnight

12. What is your favorite type of cake? vanilla cake with vanilla frosting, I actually love just about any cake!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? No

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? all the time!

15. Do you like massages? I never had any

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? I believe I wanted to be a professional dancer or perhaps an actress, I knew I was too quiet though for that to ever happen.

17. Do you have a bicycle? no

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Sash puts his nose to my lips a lot, so I guess it's like he's kissing me

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? wheat bread for sandwiches and Maier's white bread for toast

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! Send them all over to those who may need them!
Have a great week too!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I can also change the oil, tune the car, change the starter, and change the alternator

I always feed my chest

Iced tea

John Denver lol

Newspapers in this house are only used in the bird cages

When I have fingernails, yes

Smoking

I'm aware it exists. Don't really want to be on TV

If it's not snowing

No

If I could afford it as well as a pet sitter, sure

New York cheesecake

I have in fact taken a firearms saftey course and have fired several guns before.

Caller ID always, voicemail if we don't recognize the name/number

Who doesn't?

I wanted to be a jockey. I'm short enough, but I was too heavy for that by the time I was 8 lol

Yes

All the time

White for toast, otherwise it depends on what kind of sandwich.

None needed here.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how to CHANGE the oil on my car! Hi-yah!

"sometimes"

Tea. I'm pretty much addicted to tea. All kinds, too. Red, black, white, green, herbal...

I came of age during the whole Leo diCaprio fiasco (No, my cat is not named after this particular Leo)

The op-ed

No, I demlished my last manicure about 15 minutes after getting it done...oops!

Being bossy.

I have never heard of that show.

I don't have a grill.

I'd rather watch grass grow than watch sports.

Of course! I'd love ot meet all of you!

Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, from the Bourgeoise Pig cafe in my neighborhood.

No, guns scare the *#&*# out of me. I will never shoot or own one!

I hate to admit it, but I do this all the time!

Not really...they tickle!

A veterinarian!

I RELY on my bicycle! City biking ROCKS!!

Mmmhm. They give me face washings, too.

Wheat or multi-grain. I don't really like white bread; it tastes too pasty for me.

I'm good for this week, but if anyone needs extra vibes, I'm here for ya!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? I don't have a car, but I've watched people do it, so I'm pretty sure I could

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Sometimes

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? At home ~ milk; if I'm out ~ water or pop

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? I had quite a few celebrity crushes.

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? I don't read the newspaper, I get my news online or on TV

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Not very often

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? I procrastinate too much!!!

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? Definitely!!

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? We don't have one!

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? I'm not into sports, so no

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Most definitely!!!!

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Black forest

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? Yep, a 22 I believe; I'd never do it again though

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? Scan the calls with caller ID, and/or let it go to voice mail!
Well, my cousin and I do; my aunt is the super on our street so we get the calls for the ads about vacent units. She picks the phone up most of the time since about 85% of the calls we get aren't people we know!

15. Do you like massages? Definitely!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? Vet, marine biologist, doctor, pilot, astronaut (not all at the same time though!)

17. Do you have a bicycle? Nope

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Yep, mostly Nala though

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? Plain ole white bread

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! None for me this week!!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Sure do ,but thats what my car loving fiance is for!

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Sometimes

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Hmmm...Juice

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Several - Keanu Reeves was my favourite...And David Duchovney

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? Comics

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Nope

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Twirling my hair

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? Definately

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? Don't have one!

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Yes, Collingwood AFL

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Yes

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Banana

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? No

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? Yes

15. Do you like massages? Definately!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? A marine Biologist

17. Do you have a bicycle? My Mum has it at the moment!

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Everyday - When I leave from home and when I return again.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? White

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! I have a week old orphan that I'm hand raising. Lets hope he/she makes it tp grow up big and strong!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Yes

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Almost never

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Diet soda

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? John Stamos

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? On Sunday's there is a section called "A la carte" in the local paper. It contains news about new restaurants and currently open restaurants in town. I don't know why, but I love reading it.

6. Do you paint your fingernails? No, it just chips off with housework. Toenails are always done, though.

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Eating after 7 p.m.

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? Not familiar

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? Not in winter

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? No, nor a favorite sport.

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? I think so, yes.

12. What is your favorite type of cake? White cake with lemon filling and buttercream frosting.

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? Nope

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? More often then I should admit!

15. Do you like massages? Not really.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? I wanted to be a vet or a marine bioligist.

17. Do you have a bicycle? Yes

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Sophie's a little stingy in the kiss department.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? We buy wheat, but I secretly have a passion for Butternut white bread.

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! Thank you, hoping for a good week.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Quite often!

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Lager or wine

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Joey Lawrence and Lenny Kravitz
....and Bart Simpson!

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? I tend to read the local paper and read it all!

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Nope!

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Disorganisation!

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? I don't know what it is!

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? I've been considering it!

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Liverpool FC

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Yeah!

12. What is your favorite type of cake? My Mum's friend's Carrot cake!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? No, but I have my own bow!

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? I generally answer after checking ID

15. Do you like massages? YEAH!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? I wanted to work/travel with the fair, a circus acrobat....the list goes on!

17. Do you have a bicycle? Yes, but it's at my parents' house!

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Yes!

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? Brown!

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! I'm good for this week, thank you! Sending lots of }}}VIBES{{{ to all that need them this week!

Have a great week everyone!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

No, I don't drive.

Almost never.

Water goes with anything. A wine that goes nicely with the particular dinner, or beer if the food's Asian or Mexican.

Nothing serious, or at least I won't admid anything.

I read all most of it, but ... comics.

Occationally.

Lazyness.

Seen the ads, I'm not really into reality game shows.

No.

Perhaps the better of the two local soccer teams. They're still fighting for medals this year.

Sure, if possible, but I probably wouldn't cross the Atlantic just for that.

Chocolate with orange filling, my very own completely vegan recipte.

No, and I never ever intend to.

I only use a mobile.

Yes.

An archeologist or a vet.

Yes, it's my primary means of transportation, sadly broken at the moment.

All the time.

I'm a bread lover in general, but my favourite is a local very dark, very sour rye bread.

Help me get some work done instead of wasting my time like this!

You too!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Some of the time

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? At home~water; Out~wine

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Yes

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? Depends which paper I'm reading..international and local news, ads, funnies

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Only for a special occasion

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Being late

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? Probably not

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? No

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? No

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Definitely!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? Yes

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? Always check caller ID

15. Do you like massages? Oh yes!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? Dr. of people or animals

17. Do you have a bicycle? Not of my own, but there are bikes in the garage where I rent to which I have access

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? I love my babies' kisses!

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? Whole Wheat

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! Sending them out to everyone in need!

girlieq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Absolutely

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Sometimes. I lack coordination

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? A good beer. There are several microbrews in town, but I like New Belgium's beer, Fat Tire the best.

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Seveal. I'm currently in lust with Maynard James Keenan, of Tool and A Perfect Circle. And the blonde guy in Apocalyptica is pretty hot, too.

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? The comics. I actually don't even take a paper, but I'll grab the comics section of my parents' paper sometimes when I'm at their house. I read news on the web.

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Not since High School.

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? I bite my nails, and I tend to drink too much when people encourage me to.

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? I would love to be on it, and I'd kick butt.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? I would if I had one.

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? I'm partial to teams from Washington State (I was born there), and Georgia Tech's football team (I was in school there)

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Perhaps. I've been to other sites' parties, but I don't know any of you well enough yet to meet you.

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Probably carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? I have, at my uncle's backyard shooting range, but I'll probably never fire another.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? I sometimes don't answer my phone, if I know it's going to be my mother.

15. Do you like massages? I love them, as long as they start of gently.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? I was going to be a nurse missionary, before I realized that I don't believe in gods and nursing requires people skills.

17. Do you have a bicycle? Not anymore.

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? All the time.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? There is english muffin bread in one store that I love for toast, and for sandwiches, I like homemade challah, or Orowheat Buttermilk or Potato bread.

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning all..........hope everyone's weekend is great so far and that the clock slows down a bit so Monday doesn't get here any quicker than it has too! LOL Let's get started.....

1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? I do, not that I ever would

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? most of the time! you can dress me up, but you can't take me out!!

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? water

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? one of the New Kids on the Block - Jordan I think

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? I don't generally read the paper

6. Do you paint your fingernails? nope, just my toes

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? smoking, definitely

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? nope

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? If I had one I would

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? NY Giants (even though they got trounced last night)

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? possibly, depends on where it is & when

12. What is your favorite type of cake? carrot cake!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? nope

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? yup, I screen calls on my cell, esp. if it's a blocked number

15. Do you like massages? not at all

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? a million things, doctor, lawyer, teacher, I'm none of those things

17. Do you have a bicycle? nope

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? All the time

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? unhealthy white bread!

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! None this week, thanks!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car?... NOPE! Hubby does it. (I`m sure someone will show me how if something happens to him before it does me!)

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt?....Almost never.....I`ve had PLENTY of practice hitting my mouth!

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner?.....coffee (with the works!)or diet pop

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up?....Yes....The Lone Ranger! (Guess that "dates" me!

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper?....To see that my name is`nt in the obituaries...if not, then I check out Dear Abby.

6. Do you paint your fingernails?....only if I put on fake ones...as I bite mine!

7. What's the worst bad habit you have?.....Overeating and biting my nails.

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"?....not on a bet ,nor for any amount of $

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter?...Sure do! (Well, Hubby does)

10. Do you have a favorite sports team?.....We don`t "do" sports...unless you count watching figure skating on TV

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible?...If it`s really near my home town.

12. What is your favorite type of cake?.....Chocolate with choc chips in the batter with chocolate cream cheese frosting. (Ice cream with choc on it beside the cake...so they canmerge together...yummy!

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle?...My Dad taught me to use a 22. I`m a pretty decent shot too...I only shoot tin cans though..NEVER a living thing...although Hubby is a hunter. He hides his 22 shells from me so that he has them when he wants them. :-(

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is?......ALMOST ALWAYS let the machine pick it up!

15. Do you like massages?.....SURE!

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little?....I wanted to be either a ballerina or a clown....but at 55 years old...and 280#s I imagine the clown is more likely to happen IF I ever grow up. (Or possibly a combo of the two...now THAT might be intresting...what do you think?)

17. Do you have a bicycle?.....An exercise bike...(In the garage....I REALLY do need to bring it in and start using it again!)

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"?....More of an Eskamo kiss than a French kiss. (Meaning a touch with their nose...no tongue involved) I do kiss them though.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc?....Grainy whole wheat or dark rye.

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know!....THANKS!

Thanks for all the great PM's guys......your the best! Have a great week! ...Back at ya!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? No..

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Diet Pepsi Lime

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Joey from New Kids On The Block

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? Local news and Comic Strip

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Yes

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? Procrastnation (sp?)

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? Not sure

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? Yes

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Toronto Maple Leafs

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? Of course

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Chocolate

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? No, and I never want too

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? All the time

15. Do you like massages? Yes

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? Be a Marine Biologist

17. Do you have a bicycle? No

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Lots

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? White

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! I'm trying to find a new job...I'd really appreciate all the vibes I can get!

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. The garage that changes my oil puts a sticker on my car to tell me when I need to change it again.
2. I must admit that I rarely eat something without wearing a little of it.
3. Diet 7-up
4. Growing up in the 70's, I'd have to admit that it was David Cassidy.
5. Sports section
6. I always have my fingernails painted.
7. Not hanging up my clothes right away.
8. No - I don't even watch the Amazing Race.
9. I don't grill, but my brother-in-law grills all year long.
10. Detroit Red Wings
11. Yes - If I could arrange it.
12. German chocolate cake
13. I have never shot a gun, even though my father was a hunter.
14. I most always screen phone calls.
15. I hate massages.
16. I wanted to work with the deaf.
17. I would love to ride a bicycle, but I have rhumatoid arthritis.
18. We touch noses.
19. Whole wheat

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? yes, i can even change it

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? almost never.. but it HAS happened once or twice.

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? water.. or iced tea. I can not drink alcoholic beverages with dinner for some reason, but that makes it cheaper for me

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? not really.. I had a weird thing for harrison ford, but I always distinguised them from the roles they played. Like I would think 'Just because I like Indiana Jones doesn't mean I'll like Harrison Ford'.. or whatever. I was a boring kid..

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? ads.. or the classifieds. Although I do read the rest of the paper except for sports.

6. Do you paint your fingernails? if I do it's only with clear strengthening stuff

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? um smoking probably, but in a broader sense my negativity..

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? no. I will not dance like a monkey on tv to make some rich CEO richer. But it does look like fun otherwise.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? yes but not as often. I'll pull out the foreman if it's colder..

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? I guess I'm forced to like pittsburgh teams.. but really I don't have a favorite other than the home town thing..

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? I would love to and say that I would but chances are that I wouldn't.. I'm bad at keeping commitments

12. What is your favorite type of cake? I'm not a cake person but chocolate is tolerable.. but only with that rich chocolate icing

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? yesCOLOR]

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? I always screen my calls with caller id. If unavailable or private comes up it's answering machine all the way

15. Do you like massages? I don't like people to touch me so no. I like it when bf does but that's it.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? an archeaologist.. which i'm glad I'm not because I can't even spell it.. I also have always wanted to be a writer of some sort..

17. Do you have a bicycle? no.

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? you mean do they lick me? ew. there is a no licking rule. If one licks me they get out of my lap.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? italian bread..

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you know how to check the oil in your car? Yes I do.

2. When you eat, do you "sometimes, most of the time, or almost never" end up with some of your food on your shirt? Most of the time, I'm not the most graceful person on the planet by any means.

3. What is your favorite beverage to have with dinner? Diet Coke, but then Diet Coke is my favorite beverage to have anytime.

4. Did you have a crush on a celebrity growing up? Many of them, the big one was on Axl Rose.

5. What is your favorite part of reading the newspaper? The sale bills on Sunday.

6. Do you paint your fingernails? Yes.

7. What's the worst bad habit you have? I'm a procrasinator (spelling?)

8. If your familiar with the show, would you like to be on "Amazing Race"? No.

9. Do you barbeque on your grill even in the winter? I'm not allowed to have one at the apartment complex.

10. Do you have a favorite sports team? Nope.

11. We're having a TCS convention (hopefully someday) Would you come if possible? In a heart beat.

12. What is your favorite type of cake? Chocolate or strawberry.

13. Have you ever shot a gun/rifle? Yes.

14. Do you ever scan your phone calls with caller ID, or perhaps let your answering machine pick it up to see who it is? Yeah, I only have a cell phone and it has caller id.

15. Do you like massages? ONly from people I know.

16. What did you want to be/do with your life when you were little? I wanted to be a school bus driver/balerina/doctor/lawyer. How I thought I'd have the energy for all of those I have no clue.

17. Do you have a bicycle? No but I want one.

18. Do your kits ever give you a "kiss"? Yes.

19. What's your favorite kind of bread for sandwiches, toast, etc? Toast

20. We're here if you need any special vibes......just let us know! Not really.