This Poor Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I took a little video afyer kitty dinner time tonight. Sorry some of its backwards.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a little video afyer kitty dinner time tonight. Sorry some of its backwards.
wendydelmo wendydelmo you have no idea how this brightened my rough day [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ A video of sweet Naomi playing with a toy and the kittens playing with her tail was just what the doctor ordered. And I must mention that photo of Naomi on top of the "Grand Ole Kitten Oprey" full of kittens is priceless [emoji]128569[/emoji]
I'm going to miss the updates of the kittens and their amazing mommas [emoji]128575[/emoji] But am excited for them to begin their lives in their forever homes!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Wendy,

I had to look at that video twice! Last night on my phone and this morning on my laptop..Sweet Naomi...with the 'kids'

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Took forever to load on the computersaurus rex, but I'm so glad I waited it out!  I am just...happy.  That's the word.  Happy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's my last few days with Wynonna and her  kittens.They go for spay on Tuesday.  Conway will be staying with me for another 2 weeks until the 16th, when Naomi's babies  will be ready to go. 

Wow.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow---time has really gone by fast!! It is incredible that they are old enough to be spayed!

Wendy, while I will miss their stories, I want to thank you and tell you that you have done an absolutely SUPER human job loving and caring for them...Thank you..

I will miss the videos of their shenanigans, but I know it is for the best.

You are a loving, compassionate, wonderful person.....

Naomi and Wynona are very special kitties..very rare...

If you do get any updates from their Furever homes, please post them here. 

(((hugs)))

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am also in disbelief that so much time has passed. You did such an awesome job tending to these little fur families who needed you so desperately. I know you need a break, but I hope you continue to come here and share your foster journey with us.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Gosh, it almost feels like the end of an era, or something.  If the new owners wouldn't mind, could you snap a pic of them headed off to their forever homes?  It would kind of put a period on their stories, so to speak...

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Wendy...I just read the entire 25 pages of thread and wstched a couple of videos...it took me a couple of hours as I'm on my phone...but it was well worth it!!! You lady are amazing!!! We need more people like you who love unabashedly! !! Cats are wonderful creatures and make great companions as I'm sure I di not need to tell you...I think that this
story brings to light several issues...1 ) spay and neuter your cats 2) if you can become a foster parent please do 3) bring awareness to the first two 4) chip and tag your animals 4) vets should put cat health a priority when an owner comes in...I could probably make this list go on for a bit as I'm sure everyone gets where I'm going with this....Wendy you did a great job by reaching out to people on here and your vet...look at what a great job you did...and for those who may not have an understanding she had a dozen babies 2 momma plus her own cats and dogs in her house that she was taking care of....no small feat!!!! Good on ya!!!! Oh and a couple if more little tidbits...hopefully you won't go back to psychic (sp)...Torta's are actually Mexican sanwhiches lololol and thank you for this thread it was simply a blessing to read...God bless you!!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my last few days with Wynonna and her  kittens.They go for spay on Tuesday.  Conway will be staying with me for another 2 weeks until the 16th, when Naomi's babies  will be ready to go. 

Wow.
Oh dear. I can feel the waterworks starting. Mine. Sob!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow---time has really gone by fast!! It is incredible that they are old enough to be spayed!

Wendy, while I will miss their stories, I want to thank you and tell you that you have done an absolutely SUPER human job loving and caring for them...Thank you..

I will miss the videos of their shenanigans, but I know it is for the best.

You are a loving, compassionate, wonderful person.....

Naomi and Wynona are very special kitties..very rare...

If you do get any updates from their Furever homes, please post them here. 

(((hugs)))
Yes. Please do.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, it almost feels like the end of an era, or something.  If the new owners wouldn't mind, could you snap a pic of them headed off to their forever homes?  It would kind of put a period on their stories, so to speak...
Yes....please photos, if you can [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

newkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It makes me so sad that this is the end :( But in a way it makes me happy because it is a new beginning for all the kitties involved. You did such a good job with them, Wendy! Thank you for all you did and do :)

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow.
So does Naomi have a forever home ?

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she does. 

She was meant to be mine.  :)
I have happy tears for both you and Naomi. The two of you absolutely belong together [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128571[/emoji] I felt sad about the thought of her going with that family: I'm sure that she would have had a perfectly lovely life with them but you and she are so bonded and it really seemed like a forever bond.