This is the "fix" thread..........need pics please!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had finaly finished cropping and uploading pics for a new Chasey thread when I got om'ed about this one.
Here's a pic of Chasey gazing at all the smilies!

I want to see pics from goosehazel, cazx01 and ilovejoelyo.

By the way, beautiful pics everyone!!!

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thanks ryan! now i feel special!!! Well, here they are! (sorry theres alot!)

im sorry brandies eyes look scarey in this pic!

a blurry baby playing with the camera cord

i woke baylee up again! :-( opps

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh oh! and i nominate.... ElectroKitty__x (heath), MA's crew, and can i request more chasey... please ryan!!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo

oh oh! and i nominate.... ElectroKitty__x (heath), MA's crew, and can i request more chasey... please ryan!!!!
I'll see if I can find another one of her and then edit it into this post. Your three kitties look cute!

Alright... one bad pic and a moment of inspiration

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Sooz, I just wanted to show you SunLee. Don't you think she looks a lot like your Mika?
They do! Except Mika's eyes are crossed.

Here's a 'baby picture' of Mika... taken on his first weekend here, sort of shows his eye color:

EDIT: I just realized that's the same pic I used in my signature. OOPS! I don't think I have anymore with their eyes open! Mika's so quick to snap his eyes shut when I'm taking his picture!

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I guess my files are too big as they only let me load one at a time so here's Mika (nanny's little princess).

Downsizing really takes away from the sharpness and colours. Mika's eyes were so lovely in the original picture.
She's a blue, right? I didn't know the blue point's body got so dark! Holly's still a solid cream color, but she's only eight months. She's going to be a tiny, dainty cat. Mika's only a year (his birthday is on Sept 6, send pressies
), and his paws are huge compared to hers.

We thought Mika was still little until Holly came. He's a big clumsy monster compared to her!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

okay i am not going to play by the rules... I want a Bijou fix, a Juicy fix, A kitters fix, and a martini fix!
YAY!!! A Juicy request!!! I won't have time to take new pictures until tomorrow, so be patient! It will be worth it, I'll get some good ones!!!
New Juicy ones tomorrow, YAY!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh I just now saw this thread! It's such a cute idea!!

Here's some Waffle for Tina

And one of my favorites

Hmmm...I'm not sure if these guys have been nominated (didn't make it the whole way through the thread yet) but I would like some from: maverick_kitten, huggles, and BigKittenDaddy!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Katherine, that one with Waffle in the box I noticed a small clear cap, that is Cj's favorite toy. He plays fetch with those... he would be all over that! Btw, Waffle gets cuter all the time!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

Katherine, that one with Waffle in the box I noticed a small clear cap, that is Cj's favorite toy. He plays fetch with those... he would be all over that! Btw, Waffle gets cuter all the time!
I'm sure Cj has a blast with those! I don't think Waffle's ever gotten her paws on one, but I have no doubt she'd go nuts over it. ESPECIALLY with the mood she's been in today!
And thank you, I think she does as well...but then again I think I may be biased!

emmysamson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I would like to see

emmysamson's crew!!
sunnicat's crew
kittylover4ever...Tiggy!!
Oh, thank you Miss Mew! Sorry I'm kinda late...just noticed this thread
(falling asleep at the wheel, I know)

Ranger's getting ready for his close up

Okay now I'm ready mom....take the picture...

Emmy doing an otter imitation...

And Samson's had a rough day killing his toy that he won for CaptionThis!

okay...now my turn to ask for some pics...
I know they've been asked for already...but I can't get enough Susan's (Rosiemac) cats!
I also would like to see Lil_Axl_gurl's kitty---Jack Daniels!
And how about Deb25? Let's see your kitties!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

That's cool. I'm sorry, I didn't see your request. I requested yesturday towards the beginning of this thread, and I'll bet Yosemite didn't see my request. However, the most important thing, is that we got to see new pictures of these beautiful furbabies.
I'm helping out by cropping and sizing pics for Yosemite. Here are more pics of her beautiful furbabes (and one furless babe - John
)!

Bijou

Mika and John

Mika

Kissing Cats!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Wow! They are just BREATHTAKING. I could look at those beautiful Meezers all day and all night long. It must be a thrill to live with them, and I must say John's not bad to look at himself.