This is the "fix" thread..........need pics please!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

okay i am not going to play by the rules... I want a Bijou fix, a Juicy fix, A kitters fix, and a martini fix!
I have new pictures of Bijou and his little sister Mika but I'm really not sure how to get them in here.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I have new pictures of Bijou and his little sister Mika but I'm really not sure how to get them in here.
Easiest way is to go to photobucket.com and upload your pics there. It has a line that says browse, go through your picture files until you find the one you want to upload, say okay, then click on the add button. That pic is now in your photo album. Copy the link that looks like [img=]super cute pic of bijou[/img] (highlight it and hit control and c). When you decide to post it on here go to the new post screen where you reply to others posts, just put the cursor on the text box and hit control v. talk about your pic if you want to and post like normal, ta da a pic!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really need someone to tell me how anyone cannot like cats after looking at these beauties here. There has to be something missing in their personalities not to love these cats.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Easiest way is to go to photobucket.com and upload your pics there. It has a line that says browse, go through your picture files until you find the one you want to upload, say okay, then click on the add button. That pic is now in your photo album. Copy the link that looks like [img=]super cute pic of bijou[/img] (highlight it and hit control and c). When you decide to post it on here go to the new post screen where you reply to others posts, just put the cursor on the text box and hit control v. talk about your pic if you want to and post like normal, ta da a pic!
I'll do that but first I have to wait for photobucket to e-mail me my password! I've forgotten it. Obviously having a senior's moment here.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sooz, I love your babies. They look so much like my little SunLee I think.

Yosemite, I'm the one who wants to see pix of your beautiful Meezers. If you need help getting a Photobucket account, please let me know. Or if you need help in figuring out how to post them once you have your account, I'll help out. I really want to see new pix of those beauties.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Sooz, I love your babies. They look so much like my little SunLee I think.

Yosemite, I'm the one who wants to see pix of your beautiful Meezers. If you need help getting a Photobucket account, please let me know. Or if you need help in figuring out how to post them once you have your account, I'll help out. I really want to see new pix of those beauties.
Thanks Hope. I'm pretty "hope"less sometimes with certain computer functions. I do have a photobucket account but I've not used it much and I've forgotten my username and password so am waiting for them to e-mail it to me.

I've resized the photos I want to include (hope I did that right) so I'll just sit back and wait until they contact me. I appreciate your offer of assistance very much indeed. Let's see how I do when I get the informmation from them.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess my files are too big as they only let me load one at a time so here's Mika (nanny's little princess).

Downsizing really takes away from the sharpness and colours. Mika's eyes were so lovely in the original picture.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the new pix Yosemite. Bijou and Mika are so beautiful, they just take your breath away. My Rainbow Bridge boy Snoopy used to look a lot like Bijou when he was young. I have a very special place in my heart for Bijou.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yosemite, I'm the one who wants to see pix of your beautiful Meezers.
I asked to see them as well hope.

Yosemite~ bijou's eyes get prettier every time I see them. Honestly I dont think that I have ever seen another siamese with eyes even close to being that blue. Truly a beautiful one of a kind animal.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I really need someone to tell me how anyone cannot like cats after looking at these beauties here. There has to be something missing in their personalities not to love these cats.
I totally agree! And your baby there has some beautiful blue eyes! Melted my heart!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks for the new pix Yosemite. Bijou and Mika are so beautiful, they just take your breath away. My Rainbow Bridge boy Snoopy used to look a lot like Bijou when he was young. I have a very special place in my heart for Bijou.
You are so welcome, and thanks for asking. We comment on how lucky we are to have them almost on a daily basis. Bijou would love you too I'm sure. He has such a sweet temperament as does Mika.

My husband has Bijou walking with his harness and leash now. They go for a walk down to the local parkette almost every evening. My husband adores him and that's the first cat we've had that he's been close to. All the others pretty much adopted me. Bijou seems to have a unique and special relationship with each of us.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yosemite~ bijou's eyes get prettier every time I see them. Honestly I dont think that I have ever seen another siamese with eyes even close to being that blue. Truly a beautiful one of a kind animal.
Thank you. I think Mika may give him a run for the money though. Her eyes are stunning too. Mind you they both have the same fur parents so there's bound to be some similarity.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's cool. I'm sorry, I didn't see your request. I requested yesturday towards the beginning of this thread, and I'll bet Yosemite didn't see my request. However, the most important thing, is that we got to see new pictures of these beautiful furbabies.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sooz123

Did I see a call for my kits a few pages back? OOOOkkkaaayyy... here you go, King and Queen of spoildom, Mika (Chocolate point male) and Holly (Blue Point female)

Mika and his pillow on "Ugly Couch"...

Holly editing some AFV footage for a new show:

He always steals my spot...

And the first time Holly & Mika met, under the bed:

Fighting over the top perch of the Ghetto tree (since been replaced with a nice one that they fight over):

Moo (Mika) finally gave in:

And went to sleep on my foot.
YAY FINALLY theres those little meezers

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Thank you. I think Mika may give him a run for the money though. Her eyes are stunning too. Mind you they both have the same fur parents so there's bound to be some similarity.
Do you have a good pic of Mika's eyes?
I am sure they are amazing. I would love to see them!