Things you're embarrassed to admit you do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Hey, Stef! Just wanted to say that since following this thread your comments are makin me laugh too hard, I don't know why but the best of your humor is comin out in this thread. Keep it goin, you're a blast!
That's me laughing so hard that I'm crying!
Uh oh! Now I feel like George on that episode of Seinfeld when he decides he should go out on a high note and leave the room when he manages to say something funny!
"Thank you, and good night!"

Thanks for the compliment--from the master joke-teller herself.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

Considering the fact that a great number of people have confessed to nose-picking and public-farting, one or two have graphically described their preferred pooping technique, and someone has even made note of the nutritional value of boogers, it truly frightens me to even imagine what it could possibly be that is "not right to say" here.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roundy604

Girl, you just made my fear of shower drains even worse! LOL

I remembered another one! I'm afraid to look out windows at night for fear of seeing someone staring back at me. Also, once in a while I get this feeling (at night) that someone is standing in the woods behind my house and if I walk by the window, they're going to sniper me, so I crawl on the floor and stay under the windows while I look for a little red dot....Oh gosh! This thread is making me realize how weird I am!
LOL! I've met my twin!