Things you're embarrassed to admit you do

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Were any of you guys ever afraid of going up into your attic or down in your basement as a child? Or even now? I used to be as a child, but not now.

roundy604

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cla517

I am a champion belcher when I'm alone, but am incapable of doing it if anyone is around. (I think this is a good thing!)
I'm a champion belcher no matter where I am! Beer makes me burp so much and when I'm hanging out with the guys (boyfriends friends) or my guys (my friends, pretty much all guys) I can out burp them!

Whenever I burp like that at my parents house, like I did last night, I always get a "Kristi Lee!!!" LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Were any of you guys ever afraid of going up into your attic or down in your basement as a child? Or even now? I used to be as a child, but not now.
I grew up in an apartment, so I didn't have a basement or an attic, but if I did, I'm fairly certain I would have been afraid of it.

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Give me a can of coke and i'll show you how to be un lady like!
For some reason, I always burp up a storm after I eat my bowl of Cheerios in the morning. Maybe it's slurping the milk that does it...hmm, slurping. Also quite ladylike...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good grief, it was bad enough on vacation with Susan's flatulence problem, but now she and Stefanie are going to have belching contests! Our vacations don't get any better then this!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh good grief, it was bad enough on vacation with Susan's flatulence problem, but now she and Stefanie are going to have belching contests! Our vacations don't get any better then this!!
Wait a minute Susie, I thought you were the one with the "problem"?????

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually, I forgot to sign up for the vacation thread (bad me, bad me!) and now I see Liza/Malakai711 is already doing NY. I'd hate to throw Danielle off now by making her change the itinerary. Maybe I can just tag along once in a while?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my, we have some truly gross people in here!!
I'm a real bad one for squeezing spots! EW! I don't like seeing people with these big white pustules on their faces - I think that's why I've got so many scars! I walk around the house naked without closing the curtains and wave at anyone who looks in! Oh and Stefanie... you need to go to Sweden and Denmark for some really good window watching
None of them have curtains... so late at night if you turn off all the lights you can sit in a window and watch the apartments across the road. It's better than TV!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'm not that good, although i havent really tried?!

Yes thank you Cindy! that is "SUSIES" problem!
Oh how soon everyone forgets! LOL

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know something... I really worry about people like us.
Can't say I've ever tried to belch the alphabet either... I think that is what worries me most!

pussinboots13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

My main thing is that i'm a bit of a 'curtain twitcher' - I hear a noise and just have to pull the blind appart and peep to see what is happening!!
I do that to!! i just can't help it lol. i also talk to my cats ALL the time!