There is such thing as a free lunch - sign up!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe I should apologize for my silly brain tonight but,  @Norachan   I find myself wondering whether Carpet would get on with Slippers.   Which cat is Slippers in the photos  @nansiludie  ?  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, Yoda is waaay past the toy chasing phase. If it ain't got heartbeat, it ain't worth chasing by her book. I asked a few of my other rescues to run the draw, you
can see them in the video I posted above.

And this is Yoda, it's a girl BTW

What beautiful eyes.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much @Norachan   Slippers @MServant  Slippers is in the first picture, second from left, right between the furry black one, Reese, and the light gray one, Daisy. Slippers with her white feet and traditional tuxedo coloring that is not as furry as the rest but she does well.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll see if I can post a better picture of her later on, been having computer issues with freezing and locking up. :(

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Maybe I should apologize for my silly brain tonight but,  @Norachan   I find myself wondering whether Carpet would get on with Slippers.   Which cat is Slippers in the photos  @nansiludie  ?  
I was thinking the same thing! The whole family look like they could be Carpet's long lost cousins, don't they? The names certainly match.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a beautiful cat. I see the resemblance to Reese. Carpet's fur is much longer though.