TheCatSite.com is now on Tapatalk!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just don't use tcs on my phone any more with sucks tbh, I cant get it to work with my phone browser or the opera app and i'm not paying for an app that the site doesn't work on, and even if a mobile site is made I wont use that either don't like mobile sites but its personal preference that,

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I like Tapatalk (when it's working - it didn't for almost a week for me) because it's faster than Opera mini. Ash, it sounds like your phone might need a reset. The last software update could have screwed things up. You're not by any chance with Orange, are you? There seem to be a lot of Orange subscribers complaining on the Android forums.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Tapatalk (when it's working - it didn't for almost a week for me) because it's faster than Opera mini. Ash, it sounds like your phone might need a reset. The last software update could have screwed things up. You're not by any chance with Orange, are you? There seem to be a lot of Orange subscribers complaining on the Android forums.

Yup, I'm an orange user but in honesty I'm not doing a phone reset when this is the only site I have problems with, the old board let me use the drop down menu's.  It's just a pain having to go through every forum to see the new posts, loading time is just pants it takes an age from double tapping my phone to a readable size to put it on the screen so I just need to scroll down not across as well.

I'll just stick to using the site on the laptop