• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Sure why not?
Rats don't bother me!

Would you ever stay on TCS until you answered every single thread that was new that day?
What do you mean 'would i ever?' thats a daily routine of mine

totally kidding!!

Would you ever buy someone else's groceries if they looked like they could use it?

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Probably.Would you ever travel around the world on a whim?
Sure if I had time off from work and I had enough money and someone to take care of the cats.

Would you ever seclude yourself to a certain area in nature (ex. a forest, a dessert, etc.) just to see if you could survive?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, yes. That's actually something I've thought about quite a bit, probably because it's so completely outside the realm of my experience. I'd love to find out what I'm made of, y'know? But I'd want a rescue plan in place, in case of an emergency, either with me or back home with a loved one.

Would you ever walk away from your family and friends, change your identity, and start a whole new life somewhere else? What would it take to make you do that?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No way would I ever cut my friends and family out of my life!!! I love them too much to do that.

would you ever ride an elephant?

inspiredelement

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No way would I ever cut my friends and family out of my life!!! I love them too much to do that.

would you ever ride an elephant?
Lol yes actually I've done that before, at a circus when I was like 6..it was fun, the elephant was cute!

Would you ever swim with sharks in the ocean?

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would. Sharks fascinate me. I'd definintely do a shark tank. That being said, I'm not good in water.. not a strong swimmer, and I think I'd probably have more issue with the water than with the sharks.. this, of course, is all based on knowing how to behave around them and what you can and can't do to attract their attention.

Would you work with Orcas?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

I think I would. Sharks fascinate me. I'd definintely do a shark tank. That being said, I'm not good in water.. not a strong swimmer, and I think I'd probably have more issue with the water than with the sharks.. this, of course, is all based on knowing how to behave around them and what you can and can't do to attract their attention.

Would you work with Orcas?
I would like to, but I am not a strong swimmer.

Would you ever willingly amputate a leg or arm if it meant that someone would donate a million dollars to animal rescue in your name?

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Would you ever willingly amputate a leg or arm if it meant that someone would donate a million dollars to animal rescue in your name?
Absolutely. Animal rescue already saves so many lives and an extra million dollars can't hurt.

Would you ever go for a ride in a fighter jet?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Absolutely. Animal rescue already saves so many lives and an extra million dollars can't hurt.

Would you ever go for a ride in a fighter jet?
I'm not sure...I'd love to, but I get motion sickness

Would you ever take a ride in a hot air balloon?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I'm not sure...I'd love to, but I get motion sickness

Would you ever take a ride in a hot air balloon?
That is on my list of things to do before I die.

Would you go over Niagara Falls in a barrel if you had a guarentee you would survive with minimal injuries?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

No way! Would you ever do anything like rob a bank if your very best friend asked you to?
Nope!

Would you ever kill someone if that person was about to kill someone else?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, good question!! I would like to think I am not able to kill someone...BUT if they were about to kill someone else who knows what I would be capable of...I am going to say..yes I would kill someone if I KNEW they were going to kill another person...Whew..thats a hard decision though

Would you ever hide your favorite dessert from your spouse so that you could have it all to yourself without sharing?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wow, good question!! I would like to think I am not able to kill someone...BUT if they were about to kill someone else who knows what I would be capable of...I am going to say..yes I would kill someone if I KNEW they were going to kill another person...Whew..thats a hard decision though

Would you ever hide your favorite dessert from your spouse so that you could have it all to yourself without sharing?
Ummm.....yes!

Would you ever spend a whole day walking backwards (with a review mirror to see from)?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fireblossom4

I'd try but it would eventually drive me nuts

Would you ever eat a whole raw squid 4 $100 (yes, eyeballs and all)
Probably not even for a million!

Would you ever go to an airport and hop on the 1st flight out, no matter where it is going?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Probably not even for a million!

Would you ever go to an airport and hop on the 1st flight out, no matter where it is going?
Yes I've always wanted to do that!

Would you ever sell all of your possessions on Ebay and give the proceeds to charity?

fireblossom4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Yes I've always wanted to do that!

Would you ever sell all of your possessions on Ebay and give the proceeds to charity?
Well, I don't want 2 look selfish but no, cuz I worked hard 4 what i do have while they didn't and then i'd b like they were only i wouldn't deserve it more than them!

Would u ever prank call some random number?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Woooaaaaah! Tiger, do you really mean you'd give up a LIMB for a million-dollar donation to animal rescue? Good heavens! That's some severe dedication!

I think I'd rather plot a brilliant heist, steal the million from someone who'll never miss it, make the donation, and go directly to federal prison than give up an arm or a leg.

But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.