The Worst Movies Ever Thread

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WEDDING CRASHERS!!!! that movie was horrible , my boyfriend and I only watched 10 minutes before we put on a different movie!/ I hated "Open Water " too- it was relieveing to finally see those horrible actors attacked by sharks, that was the ONLY good part! I'm sure i'll think of more later on.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did I miss this thread? I haven't read through it yet but the ones I find bad is that "Bennifer" one that had no plot whatsoever, and A Sound of Thunder. We watched the latter in class last year and had quite the time making fun of it with our teacher.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my updated list

House of Wax
Open Water (or deep water, something like that- uhhh i wanted to drown myself after watching that crappy show!
Leprachan
Clowns (or any :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: movie with clowns in it- i HATE clowns!)
Hide & Seek
Silent Hill
War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise has really turned into a loonie
)
ANYTHING to do with Monty Python
I hate those stupid movies!
Vanilla Sky
Wedding Crashers
Blazing Saddles
The Virgin- that show was just WEIRD!!!!
Spring Break
Jawbreakers

i'll think of more later- off the top of my head though- those are some of my very least favorite movies.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is an amusing thread. With all the movies that have come out since the thread was started, I'll be interested to see what's added.

I had the misfortune of being dragged to see Brotherhood of the Wolf at a midnight showing a number of years ago. It's was horrible - and in fact, it's the only time I've ever fallen asleep in the theater. (Which is amazing considering how loud it was.) I went with a group of guys, including my DH, who all seemed to enjoy it.

We just recently got Firewall from Netflix - awful. Which is sad because my DH and I both love Harrison Ford and Paul Bettany.

I would agree that Reign of Fire and Sahara are awful.

Adding to the list:
Lady in the Water - great potential for a story that just fell flat
Talladega Nights - I just do not understand the appeal
Blood Work - totally predictable
Bridges of Madison County - zzzzzzzzzzz
Sirens -

purrgonomics

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok, here is my list:

I agree with Lost in Translation
Medicine Man with Sean Connery
Down in the Valley (I really think Edward Norton is a great actor, but that movie SUCKED)
Click ...why was Adam Sandler trying to do not only a serious movie, but a depressing one as well??
Same for Spanglish. Adam Sandler is funny, that is it!
As Good as it Gets ...made me depressed...no redeeming quality.
Final Cut with Robin Williams was awful.

I feel when I start a movie, that I have to finish it, but ohh how sometimes I wish I could get my 2hrs back!

jeff
purrgonomics.com

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, how did I miss this thread??

Here's my list:

House of 1000 Corpses
Devils Rejects (the "Freebird" scene at the end was too corny for words!
)
Life Aquatic
Anchor Man
The Blair Witch Project
Jack & Emma (I think it was Jack, could've been another name, I can't remember)
All of the Leprechaun series
And anything incredibly sci-fi....for example there was a movie that I think was called "Rotweilers" that had this enormous Rottie that ran around eating people
come on!

I'll add more when I can think of some...

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coyote Ugly is the worst film of all time, I can't be bothered to do a long post as to why this is though I'm happy to point out that a total of eight writers worked on it

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I have to agree with you there! I can usually get into any movie (it can be a curse when I know it's so stupid but I have to see how it ends
), and that one I turned off in the middle. It was bad!

I have to admit, I really didn't like Ocean's 12 either. I loved Ocean's 11, and was really looking forward to the sequel - but the same thing happened, I was so bored with the movie after the first 45 minutes that I turned it off.
The big talk now is that the talking gecko is going to have his own movie out later this year. Oboy, an hour and a half of a straight add to watch?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for starters i love coyote ugly lol. but the worse films have got to be
open water
and a film called half cast
was about somone turning into this animal , it was a load of **** and has no story line . but i watched it right through hoping it would get better lol

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

Dog Soldiers. A movie about british soldiers training in the highlands of Scotland and running into a pack of werewolves. Ugh.
A friend and I made FOUR attempts to watch this on DVD, truely this is an awful movie and people need to be warned

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
FYI - On Sahara, there is a whole lawsuit going on between Clive Cussler and the producer of the film, blaming the producer for the fact that it was so awful.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay here's my list:

Bad movies that I love:
Manos the Hands of Fate (mst3k version only)
She Devil
Teen Witch
Midnight Madness

Bad movies that I will NEVER watch again
Napoleon Dynamite, everyone told me this movie was funny. I watched it once and didn't laugh. I was THEN told to watch it again. If it takes two watches to make a movie funny the director failed at his vision. It should be funny the first time around.

Titanic, or as I refer to it, West Side Story with out the dancing and singing. I thought it was dull, and not very good. I'd much rather watch that movie on mute to see the nice sets.

Mom and Dad Saves the World. Horrible. Never ever see this movie.

That's all I can come up with now, I'm sure more bad movies will come into my mind later.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Ohhhh.... is it bad bad or bad good? I'm a sucker for horrible romantic comedies.
Everything's bad: the writing, acting, directing, believability, etc. And I like Christina Ricci! My husband and I often say, of a bad or mediocre film, "But it wasn't as bad as Pumpkin." And there's always a groan after saying pumpkin.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

There was a series of movies a while back that featured an evil leprechaun as the main character.

One of the movies was called Leprechaun in the Hood.
I mean...seriously....
I watched part of movie on TV with an evil leprechaun. Jennifer Annistan was in it, before-nose-chin-fix.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LeilaLuv

The Blairwitch Project. ::censor::censor::censor::

I sat there thinking, ok, when is the actual movie gonna start?? and next thing you know its over.
Aaaahhhh! I was just about to hurl when that was over and had a tremendous headache -- all from the constant camera movement.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

FYI - On Sahara, there is a whole lawsuit going on between Clive Cussler and the producer of the film, blaming the producer for the fact that it was so awful.
Very interesting! I was shocked at how awful it was given that it was a Clive Cussler story, so I'm not surprised that he's upset!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ladies and Gentlemen, myself and the other poster who mentioned it will now accept the award for the Worst Movie in the World......TADAH

The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!!!!

We will be happy to share.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd have to say CRANK tops the list of the worst movies I've ever seen! I almost had an anxiety attack by the end of it!