The "who's kitty is this" game!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok- I don't see Eithne online to tell us, but I got a PM from flissweetpea telling me that I was right, and it was Tippy!

( I wanted to wait but I have to leave soon to get ready for my interview, so I just went ahead and posted the next pic!)

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I didn't want to steal Eithne's thunder - but Kenzie is right, those photos are of our beautiful girl Tippy
. She is so honoured to have been chosen to take part in the game

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

No real guesses? c'mon people- I gotta leave soon!
HINTS KENZ!!! I don't recognize the kitty....unless it's Trixie?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This kitty has 2 little kitty sisters. One starts with an "L" and the other starts with an "S", the kitty sister that starts with an "S" had eye problems, which were recently taken care of... the owner is an Aussie living in the US
AND... this kitty has a stumpy tail!

I hope thats enough hints
I gotta go!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This kitty has 2 little kitty sisters. One starts with an "L" and the other starts with an "S", the kitty sister that starts with an "S" had eye problems, which were recently taken care of... the owner is an Aussie living in the US

I gotta go!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I gotta go!

You know, I looked at that pic and went - "Awww cute kitty. No idea who it is though. Ooh but they have a tablecloth like mine! Ooh and a jug like mine.... Hang on a minute!!!!"

I don't remember that pic at all!!!! Has someone been secretly taking photos of my kitties?