The "who's kitty is this" game!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yes!!!

(PS I realised after I posted the pic if you right click on it you would've seen the photo name was blueblue.jpg)
yup, that's how you cheat. some of us download the pic, rename it, & then upload the renamed pic to photobucket to avoid that. all of mine are called 'mystery kitty #' to foil cheaters!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yes!!!

(PS I realised after I posted the pic if you right click on it you would've seen the photo name was blueblue.jpg)
I saw that name but didn't know a kitty named that! Who's cat is that?

Does who ever has the answer post a clue!
I'm lost on this one.. Did I mention before I am really terrible at this sort of thing?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Umm, well I guess I'm right, so I'll have to go find a cute one. Hmm, that might be tough around here. Anyone seen any cute kitties? And now that I know how to cheat, I have to change the name! Shame on you cheaters!!!!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Catterpillarpie's Buttons!
Sorry I had to bail suddenly on the game after posting a photo! I really didn't expect to be correct with my answer. Then I was and was in the hot seat, however my friend who was taking me to Ikea (my car died recently) arrived early so I had to run as she was waiting outside. Oops. Sorry guys. Glad you got it right