The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

LOL...it could have to do with the time you go to bed. By wake up time, you are in that very deep stage of sleep where it is hard to wake up....

hmmmm. I know a solution if that is the cause

Go to bed earlier
It's so hard because I work till 11pm-12am on school nights so I need to come home, feed the cats, have a shower and have a bit of wind down time you know? Although sometimes I'd like to go to sleep while I'm still at work!

I managed to get up this morning - on my 3rd alarm

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Don´t worried my friend....
I hope find something soon!...

the beautiful girls as you my friend, shouldn´t have bags under her beautiful eyes!
get a good rest Sam!...

good..
awaking and
from kitchen!..
LOL! Thanks Rigel. No work tonight and no school tomorrow - so an early one for me and a late sleep in.

I'm just having a bit of TCS time before I get stuck in to chores and home work (yes it is 8pm and I have been home since 6pm)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Working on a little tutorial video for my site on how to properly and easily clean a litter box... Gawd - I look FAT!!!!!!!! I gained SOOOOO much weight since I stopped working

The video is not for us of course, but I hope it helps some newbies that stop by! Check it out!!
It will be up in a bit...
I tried looking for it with no success - any advice or a link? Ta

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I tried looking for it with no success - any advice or a link? Ta
Hi there!!!!
Click on my sig - you will be taken to my website......... from there, click on the tab called "Blog" - it is the first thing you will see...
I would love your feedback Sam... I am no pro of course, but if it helps a newbie, hey!!!

BTW:
The kitty Cam is fun too!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi there!!!!
Click on my sig - you will be taken to my website......... from there, click on the tab called "Blog" - it is the first thing you will see...
I would love your feedback Sam... I am no pro of course, but if it helps a newbie, hey!!!

BTW:
The kitty Cam is fun too!!
ETA: I accessed it through google chrome. It looks fantastic. Are you able to track the views you have on your website? I find my views always go up after I've updated.

Thanks for sharing.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that is weird! That's a first!
Are you trying to open from a mac, pc, explorer, or firefox?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, that is weird! That's a first!
Are you trying to open from a mac, pc, explorer, or firefox?
That was from a laptop PC - windows IE. Google chrome worked fine??

The blog just wouldn't open thru IE but the rest of the site was fine.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That was from a laptop PC - windows IE. Google chrome worked fine??

The blog just wouldn't open thru IE but the rest of the site was fine.
I just had the same problem with explorer... I will try to address this issue...
Were you able to see it at all?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just had the same problem with explorer... I will try to address this issue...
Were you able to see it at all?

ETA: I accessed it through google chrome. It looks fantastic. Are you able to track the views you have on your website? I find my views always go up after I've updated.

Thanks for sharing.
Sorry I edited my previous post about viewing it.
^^

I like your advice - now if I only I would take it. I'm so lazy with the litter trays tonight.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sorry I edited my previous post about viewing it.
^^

I like your advice - now if I only I would take it. I'm so lazy with the litter trays tonight.
lol

Thanks Sam!!!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching the "Tower Cam" at Mt. Wilson Observatory in California. The first flares of the wildfire can now been seen on the summit, only about 1000 yards from the communication towers that serve most of the stations in the Los Angeles area. After that, the historic observatory. The roads up there were damaged during the mudslides from the rains early in the year, and heavy equipment can't make it to the com centers or the observatory.

They made the best preparations they could, and pulled out. The area is just too rugged to fight that kind of fire without heavy support.

The Observatory is over 100 years old, and the cam may be recording it's last days, for as long as the cam can stay online.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm working on a stats assignment at the moment - it's enjoyable at this stage.

I'm also trying to stop my maniac dog (think Marley & me) from playing with my 9 month old kitten.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
about to go to class but i'm soo lazy this morning. Jake is not coming to say good morning to me
He always does when I have to get up at 7 but at 9 he is already ready for his day time sleep so he is too lazy to come up...I am about to go bother him now and pet him and cuddle him and then I will get ready for class!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Watching the "Tower Cam" at Mt. Wilson Observatory in California. The first flares of the wildfire can now been seen on the summit, only about 1000 yards from the communication towers that serve most of the stations in the Los Angeles area. After that, the historic observatory. The roads up there were damaged during the mudslides from the rains early in the year, and heavy equipment can't make it to the com centers or the observatory.

They made the best preparations they could, and pulled out. The area is just too rugged to fight that kind of fire without heavy support.

The Observatory is over 100 years old, and the cam may be recording it's last days, for as long as the cam can stay online.
That's scary and very sad.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having some hot chocolate, (which might I add tasted especially good this morning). Thinking about getting motivated and moving so I can run my errands early. Hmmmmm maybe, maybe not.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Having some hot chocolate, (which might I add tasted especially good this morning). Thinking about getting motivated and moving so I can run my errands early. Hmmmmm maybe, maybe not.
LOL.

I, too, need to grab some motivation

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

To bad they couldn't bottle the stuff, it would make mornings like this just a little easier...
indeed...bottle motivation, plus the energy of a child, and we'd be all set

Status
Not open for further replies.