The Whatcha Doin' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Puttering at the computer while I have some hot chocolate, then I am hitting the shower and afterwards phoning my sister to see if she wants to get together later...whew full morning ahead.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gonna grab some motivation here shortly, and go shower, or walk across the street to grab a coffee, then shower.

gosh, I'm so decisive and motivated

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just got home from school after a quick stop by PetSmart for wet food. Going to read then go over some biology notes. Perhaps a nap?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now is my favorite time of the day- when I get to chill and do nothing...i might even take a nap. I just got back from classes, then gym and I ate lunch..I ate baked chicken with potatoes and broccoli in some kind of italian sauce and it was soo yummy..Jake is lounging on my bed and i am going to join him for my nap in a few minutes...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here with dd, watching Black Beauty on tv while waiting for DH to get home. (well, you might as well call it home LOL...it's been DH's home away from home for close to a year now)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from a swim... DD is in bed, Mark is trying to grab some sleep before he's gotta go into work...and I'm watching tv and going to start a small x-stich

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's 6am, and I am trying to sleep... I had a migraine, and the caffeine in the meds didn't help with my insomnia.... I just want to sleepppppp

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got to work, starting my day and trying to find the motivation I had on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.