The Whatcha Doin' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just noticed that all four of my cats are fast asleep on my bed and wondering where am I'm supposed to sleep tonight?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrandall2000

I just noticed that all four of my cats are fast asleep on my bed and wondering where am I'm supposed to sleep tonight?
You've been booted to the couch

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just got through with my first chemistry class. Killing some time before going to my chemistry lab. Three hours of chemistry lab. Bah.... Maybe they won't use it all since it's the first day? First day of school and I'm already bored,

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the laundry is done and put away..The litter boxes are clean but of course someone had to use them as soon as they were done..I swear they hold it. Things have been tidied up and now I think an hour or so nap before dinner is in order..

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and Kayleigh made the drive to the motel where mark is staying.... just finished a nice swim in their salt water pool and now am just chillin'.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting in my lounge chair reading all the submissions to "Cat Forums," and becoming aware that Whimsey has parked himself about two feet away from my chair and has fixated his gaze upon me so that even this dim witted human is becoming aware that he is HUNGRY and wants to be fed IMMEDIATELY!!!

Gotta go.

"Coming master......."

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.